General Trading Chat

ok so you are saying you can scalp short with 100% accuracy?? 100% risk free ?? No loss ?? :confused::confused:

"You short futures on signals and cover them on getting your greed level profits. You don't keep on shorting for no reason."

So as per your logic you can also buy future on signals and cover greed level profits . why let that go ?? or are you handicapped for longs ??

If you are investing then can pledge that stocks and use it for futures margin for playing both Long and short on any instrument that to number of lots not just single lot.
BPRji, the reason i talked only about shorting is that i would already be holding the lot equivalent in cash shares. The idea is to bring down my cost of acquisition (and to lock the profits). So i as a small trader would first endeavour to make my cash shares free (one lot at a time).

That is the reason i have advocated the selling of a lower strike put also while shorting, so that if the trade (shorting) goes in loss, i will salvage my position somewhat by the put sold in which i would make some money.