General Trading Chat

pratapvb

Does anybody has idea about watermarking copies? and how to do it? Whether allowed or not ?
if one has a scanned copy watermarking could be done through software.... but I don't see any additional advantage over writing the purpose and signing and putting a date....so that it cannot be missued at a later date

wisp

whenever sharing copies ...write the purpose of it on the copy ...

for e.g. if for telephone connection ....write on it for Airtel Connection and sign there

if alternative there like for address passport copy also allowed then give that

rest is not in our hands
Thanks Pratap sir. How about handing over to friends, assistants, extended family members to get some job done at a govt. office or something :D is that safe?

wisp

if one has a scanned copy watermarking could be done through software.... but I don't see any additional advantage over writing the purpose and signing and putting a date....so that it cannot be missued at a later date
Cant the purpose and signature be removed? If the signature is put over the copy of the card, would it be accepted?

pratapvb

Cant the purpose and signature be removed? If the signature is put over the copy of the card, would it be accepted?
as long as relevant info is not obscured it should be ok ...I put it in any whitespace that is there

If not possible ...then I put it as close to the image (almost touching it)

pratapvb

Pratap sir,

i am using your VWAP AFL, but it is not showing the commentry (like visual UP,minor UP) - any setting needs to be done ?
not sure if was there in shared version

usually the param will be called "comment" or "legend"

pratapvb

not sure if was there in shared version

usually the param will be called "comment" or "legend"
sorry that comment is not from vwap AFL ...it is from my VP-mp AFL

Any news on Maruti ... ???

someone sold it in huge quantity around 2.18 pm .......