General Trading Chat

LoneWolf

When you say "watching a scrip", what exactly do you mean ? Watching the charts, futures, spot ?? I need to keep an eye on all three and the indices, and maybe the sectoral index. It's a lot of work just "watching" one scrip.
Is it directed to me timepass ??

amandeep86

When you say "watching a scrip", what exactly do you mean ? Watching the charts, futures, spot ?? I need to keep an eye on all three and the indices, and maybe the sectoral index. It's a lot of work just "watching" one scrip.
I m volume trader ,so i watch only option chart (Both Call and Put for buy only mode ) for my setup...I dont look at anything else (not Even Nifty):D

Is it directed to me timepass ??
It's directed to everyone.

Also, how many softwares do you use ?

LoneWolf

I use AMI for charting. and just one calculator for position calculation. I just see the chart itself, for eg - I am trading AXISBANK equity intraday, then I see only AXISBANK eq chart for decision purpose, not from future, or banknifty etc..

Now-a-days paper trading a positional strategy on NIFTY option, for which watching only NFITY spot.

travi

guys,
Why is Nifty so sluggish for intra these days ,Any news due ?
Thinking to shift back to Crude and Silver ...
Many NF traders seem to have moved onto BNF :D:D

Having many scrips to watch at the same time is difficult.
If there are scanners/indicator alerts which many use, its easier but that system has to be strong.