General Trading Chat

NIFTY and BANKNIFTY (both spot) did an high of 8111.1 and 18053.3 respectively, as anticipated in previous post.

What next

For NIFTY (spot value)
IMO, there are 2 probabilities

1. A dip in the morning and then upmove, in this case we may see a dip to 8077 but for an upmove NIFTY should sustain above 8050. NIFTY may see 8144/8177 in the upmove, in this/next trading session(s)

and

2. An upmove in the morning to 8144/8177 or more and then a dip. In this case dip should not be below 8100 or 8077, for further upmove in this/next session(s)

Just my observation. Lets see how it pans out.
8177 done now
What next
to NS 8200 +
or
NS < 8150

I know you guys are good traders but still some thing missing thats why these things happenings....this is not means I am error less trader :D I too making blunders but trying hard to control these things ...you can follow following things for atleast 1 month ...check what changes happens...
1.hope you have clear rules/method for your trades
2.hope you trading in NF
3.If trading big do it with 1 lot for 1 month
4.every day keep saved charts one marked with your trades and one with your model trades
5.write down what you made mistakes in your real trades with model trades
6.next day morning read those mistakes peacefully and try to swear and follow to NOT MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN TODAY
Hope these simple things may remove some of your emotional touches from your trades ...though its helped me a lot might helps you too :)

Well said ,VJAY
completely agree.....:thumb:

HEM