General Trading Chat

may be no learning but to prove to other…. this is real can happen if you follow proper trade setup…….…btw he not giving any trade call
Do you think that a person like XRAY has to prove anything to anybody ?The moment some relaxation is allowed soon you will have half a dozen tipsters posting their trades and everyone will claim that he is not giving any trade call.
This is happening for multiple times in past also....but now admin will take a decision.

ST

TV News : The Supreme Court rules that all liquor shops be removed from National and State highways. All daruwalas going down :)
At times, I think India is fast becoming a mindless country. Removing liquor shops from highways will help?? People who want to drink will stack up liquor for the entire journey. What about bars & restaurants that serve liquor? They will also stop?

HappyLife

Do you think that a person like XRAY has to prove anything to anybody ?The moment some relaxation is allowed soon you will have half a dozen tipsters posting their trades and everyone will claim that he is not giving any trade call.
This is happening for multiple times in past also....but now admin will take a decision.

ST
don’t know anything about XRAY or anything about how people use this forum for their own purpose. I didn’t able to trade it (better to say start with a loss) but someone did so like from my side.

deba72

There was a TV news that the OMCs may be advised to stagger the price hike.
IMO, the biggest economic opportunity lost by the government was the decision of not passing the benefits of lower crude prices to the consumers. This one decision would have lifted the 4/3/2 wheeler industry, generating jobs and an increase in economic activity. Now that the crude prices seemingly heading north, this opportunity is lost....:confused:

There was a TV news that the OMCs may be advised to stagger the price hike.
Government just can't resist the lure of control. By sheer luck we were able to link retail prices to international prices, no they again want to control the prices. The more they try to control the more they will fail. BJP tried controlling last time.and they fell flat. They should reduce duty and pass on a moderate hike. But instead Lett the oil PSU investors suffer coz no one will shout if share prices fall.....

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk