General Trading Chat

vagar11

We have to read the full script to find out the meaning....

My own view is we are in a correction and this correction will last some more time but it will not do much price damage.I read an interview of a large foreign fund manager who has investments in emerging markets and his view is new top is very easy to get once we start the next upmove....he is of the view that we will have a strong bull market for next few years ,so strong that we have not seen anything like that in past....Though I agree with him I will not take long trading positions and hold bliendly....I need to see markets going in my way before we take position and if the trend even changes on short term, we reverse the positions and trade from short side....

Everyone should trade the trends and not the forecasts.

Wealth creation study is for giving some solid research and ideas which we can use for investments.

Smart_trade
Please share the link for the article if it's easy to find.

This youtube channel has some pretty interesting videos. He has actually backtested some famous trend trading strategies, mean reversal, moving avgcrossover, Donchian method, golden cross, random buy/sell and following money management.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnVVRGtVMLU

He has shown by following proper money and risk management and entry using random point you can make profits.

The best bull market india has ever seen....was in 1990s before harshad mehta scam..u were certainly there..u must have seen it..if we are going to have a repeat of that..well we all going to become multi millionaires for sure..

It was actually the Harshad Mehta bull run! After that fraud based bull run was exposed our market went into a lull for a long time. Though I agree it created many millionaires at that point in time.

Please share the link for the article if it's easy to find.

This youtube channel has some pretty interesting videos. He has actually backtested some famous trend trading strategies, mean reversal, moving avgcrossover, Donchian method, golden cross, random buy/sell and following money management.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnVVRGtVMLU

He has shown by following proper money and risk management and entry using random point you can make profits.
Yes , with proper money and risk management it is definately possible to make money even on coin flips...our analysis and systems turn the odds and the edge in our favour....

Regarding the interview, I was about to post it in TJ but refrained as there are already too many bearish voices here....and was not interested in getting into arguments.

Smart_trade

vikas2131

It was actually the Harshad Mehta bull run! After that fraud based bull run was exposed our market went into a lull for a long time. Though I agree it created many millionaires at that point in time.
Large scale fraud by him..A 2011 wikileaks document revealed that Harshad Mehta had funds of 135,800 Crore (1,358,000,000,000) Rupees / 1358 Billion rupees in thirteen sub accounts with UBS AG, a Swiss bank.

Every bull market ends with excesses and then market goes into long correction.In bull markets also many will go bankrupt not because they are bearish but because they will underestimate the power and the extent of the move and start trading contra....I know in last bull market people went short on 200 nifty points and the market kept going up and paused at 1000 points upmove with small corrections in between.

Smart_trade

vagar11

Yes , with proper money and risk management it is definately possible to make money even on coin flips...our analysis and systems turn the odds and the edge in our favour....

Regarding the interview, I was about to post it in TJ but refrained as there are already too many bearish voices here....and was not interested in getting into arguments.

Smart_trade
ST Sir,

There will always be people with opposite views. That's how the trade happens. One buys. One sells. Reminds me of a quote.
The market is weird. Every time one guy sells, another one buys, and they both think they’re smart.
If u get a article worth sharing in the future, please do share.

karthik_sri

Every bull market ends with excesses and then market goes into long correction.In bull markets also many will go bankrupt not because they are bearish but because they will underestimate the power and the extent of the move and start trading contra....I know in last bull market people went short on 200 nifty points and the market kept going up and paused at 1000 points upmove with small corrections in between.

Smart_trade
ST da, tht's why you are Smart_Trade and we are not!:p