General Trading Chat

@TPbro Has RBI opened tap fully? USD INR:thumb:
I don't think so. I think that as the banking gets back to regular business, the currency will improve. The bond yields are coming down something serious and the interest rates are going down (the banks are announcing rate cuts, though the RBI hasn't announced it yet).

augubhai

Something very interesting....

I was watching Porinju on CNBC-TV18. They were asking him about various stocks. At the same time time, they had the live chart of the stock on the screen.

The moment they mentioned the stock on TV, it would spike temporarily. You could see the second by second uptick on the live charts. Observed that for WOCKHARDT and KESORAM.

deba72

I don't think so. I think that as the banking gets back to regular business, the currency will improve. The bond yields are coming down something serious and the interest rates are going down (the banks are announcing rate cuts, though the RBI hasn't announced it yet).
All the banks will be flush with funds after this exercise is over and this would require them to deploy these funds aggressively and that in turn may promote higher risk appetite on the part of the bankers... if not managed properly, chances of generating fresh NPAs would go up..but in % terms NPA may decline because of the denominator effect..

vikas2131

All the banks will be flush with funds after this exercise is over and this would require them to deploy these funds aggressively and that in turn may promote higher risk appetite on the part of the bankers... if not managed properly, chances of generating fresh NPAs would go up..but in % terms NPA may decline because of the denominator effect..
Rupee has been pressured by a rallying US dollar more than demonetisation..