General Trading Chat

amandeep86

Yes, ST Sir, figured countdown should start, caught the 50 pt move.
More to do with the power of 9 :D
Hi,

Could u share your thoughts on entries (Entry and Sl) after the number 9 is imprinted via AFL ?

travi

Hi,
Could u share your thoughts on entries (Entry and Sl) after the number 9 is imprinted via AFL ?
Actually, I'm not a master of TD, but I know quite a bit and over time, TD rules have also got some variations. Again, whether TD wrote them, or ppl over the internet modified it, is another story.

For TD Setup, it is actually 9 or more bars, but preference is always given on 9th bar. Similar, for combo or sequential, slight countdown differs etc.
Again, Fibonacci has no logical explanation, except, that it occurs in nature etc like the power of 9.

It is expected, that on close of 9 bars, there will be exhaustion in that direction, and a small counter-trend comes. IF the trend carries on, its lottery else you can expect a downward move if you start countdown or something else.
--- the above is just my 2 cents :) -----

Now, to answer your question,
After 9th bar is printed, since it is quick in-quick-out unless it trends.

Entry: Market order once next bar begins.
SL: SL will be close of 9th or low of 9th bar depending on volatility.

travi

One more thing, 5m Chart BNF, the second bar charted a line at around 18700, and this 9 bar count bounced off it which gave more entry confidence.
I exited a while ago, but its still good points up and appears as good support.

Swing Traders will not keep their leveraged positions open when going into such volatile event. Most must have squared their positions or hedged with options.It is not something coming unexpected.

Smart_trade
ST Sir,

Time and again you kept repeating the need to pay one's tax diligently. Understood the essence deeply due to yesterday's move to ban the 500 and 1000 notes.

One should pay his share of taxes and live like a king and fear free.

Thanks

ST Sir,

Time and again you kept repeating the need to pay one's tax diligently. Understood the essence deeply due to yesterday's move to ban the 500 and 1000 notes.

One should pay his share of taxes and live like a king and fear free.

Thanks
Yes...if one is a honest taxpayer, he has nothing to worry about....in case of this demonetisation he can go to the bank and he can explain the source of money which he must have withdrawn from the bank itself some days back...so no worry.

But I know a few professionals who evade taxes and have kept over Rs 1 Cr in their bank lockers in 500 and 1000 Rs notes...these guys having tough time now explaining the source of this cash.

Smart_trade

ST ne Both nifty ko banned kia and result is Nifty Tank....:D:lol:
Sir I have no power to ban any ID....mera bas chalta tha to aur 1-2 duplicate ID ko ban kar deta tha....:D:D

Smart_trade