General Trading Chat

travi

hehe, cool move, don't know why, just followed the rally.

@ST Sir, Time to add fuel to the fire now? :lol::rofl::rofl:
or book, in your words "Squeeze the last drop"

But then why is Telecom looking so happy ?? :confused:
hehe, cool move, don't know why, just followed the rally.

@ST Sir, Time to add fuel to the fire now? :lol::rofl::rofl:
or book, in your words "Squeeze the last drop"
Some good news for the steel industry about imports from China, increased import duty or something.

amandeep86

As I said I am not going to post about him at all, but last time....... why do I follow him? Because he gives me a reason to believe amazing things he achieved, and with enough edge and hardwork anyone can do it, anyone who first believed in amazing results first.

With the power of leverage he enjoys about 15% profits per week and around 60 - 70% profits per month

He is trading on around 15 lacs of capital, he is of a belief that one should not assign large capital in the market, but should use leverage mostly and have great edge so that maximum profits come in minimum capital, trading only intraday

He gives me great hope so I am trying to learn what I can, it's not easy to find such a trader in your knowledge who can do it 22 out of 23 times in a row.

Now I don't think people here understand my enthusiasm, so I will never post about it , although his next target are only buying options and make around 300 % or more returns weekly on very small capital of 2 or 3 lacs

Last post about this guy, now only normal market post even if someone asks, I would not post anything

Cheers
Bro,

I support your views ,I personally know 3 traders who have WIN rate of 90-95%.

It is possible with the correct Mindset and required Skills ...also use Leverage in their favour .