General Trading Chat

amandeep86

Amandeep,

I am very curious man. First and foremost congrats on surviving the grind and onto the path of success.

In your struggling days, did you get enough support from people? And how did people's attitude change once you made it into the success mode?

I am sure this transition from struggling to successful, you must have learned some valuable lessons about people and their mind set. Please do share them if time permits.

Too many questions, i Know...:lol:

Thanks
i hav'nt made any significant amount of money as of now as i m still grooming and able to survive ,but i have a clear vision ahead and i am determined to achieve that .So i cant comment people reaction on that success yet.

Only people that matter for me is my family ,They have supported me a lot for the same.Rest i don't care.

amandeep86

@ Amandeep,

You were to share your trading ideas in other thread... you posted somewhere ? Take your time..just reminding.

Smart_trade
yes da ,

Running short of time ,post market hours ..Will try next week...

i hav'nt made any significant amount of money as of now as i m still grooming and able to survive ,but i have a clear vision ahead and i am determined to achieve that .So i cant comment people reaction on that success yet.

Only people that matter for me is my family ,They have supported me a lot for the same.Rest i don't care.
All the best brother...:thumb:

ap*

Looks like we're gonna go sideways till we get some clarity on the fed meet outcome. Meanwhile taking a break from the market to review past 50 trades executed and mistakes made.

The Bear in me is making me review the fact that I'm 90% long on all my trades open at the moment whilst everyone seems to be only talking about correction etc. The 9300 nifty ce I'm holding of next month is an indicator to where my mind thinks nifty should go while my heart says 8400:lol: like someone mentioned recently I try my best only to react and not predict. :)

It is always sad to see fellow trader being banned. I don't like to see any member being banned. Hope his ban is temporary and he will make a comeback with his gupshups soon. Also, he should not have taken some small issue with a veteran member so far...