General Trading Chat

lemondew

Felt the same when I started. .....

I don't know whether how many people will agree with me but I can say this on the basis of my experience with many people that they will take a guy seriously, or want to have a connection with him, if he runs a well doing business/company or if he is in investing/trading profession then he have to be some hedge fund manager based in Singapore.

Then the people will drool because the word phoren and big sounding word like hedge fund is attached with you.

lemondew

http://www.traderji.com/general-tra...368-general-trading-chat-437.html#post1052771

Had posted this then. :) Nice reading it . Some water has flown below the bridge since I posted this. Interesting to read ST, tp and others comments its been over 2 years now and been hooked here

I don't know whether how many people will agree with me but I can say this on the basis of my experience with many people that they will take a guy seriously, or want to have a connection with him, if he runs a well doing business/company or if he is in investing/trading profession then he have to be some hedge fund manager based in Singapore.

Then the people will drool because the word phoren and big sounding word like hedge fund is attached with you.

Last edited:

vikas2131

Anybody notices that how people nowadays run after personalities...Ancient bharat was after ideas and we were top producers and dominated the global trade for thousand of years..now we are just top consumers..

Looks like market going to be volatile today. Buyers have some tailwind but price action is weak for them.

RELIANCEEEEEE
no one posted about any positive news
but RIL has moved up by 16 points so far since open (at an high of 1088)
I heard negative news that call drop has nothing to do with POIs. Its a Jio network issue! Moreover they will aggressively bid in upcoming spectrum auction.