General Trading Chat

Trading in India unfortunately is not seen with a kind of respect medicine and engineering etc streams are seen. It gives me a bit lower self steam when I go out, meet peers et al. It has turned into me a reclusive guy which I was not earlier. A trader is no less than other professionals in my view, but sadly most Indians don't give a damn.
If you have such low self respect, then look out for another profession.

In our country a goon,a don,dishonest builders, corrupt politicians all have respect because they have money ...you earn plenty of money but by honest means and the world will respect you....

Once you are successful in trading and investing doctors and engineers from your friends and relatives will beg of you to tell them which stocks to buy for long term wealth creation as with Govt tightening its screws on black money,real estate is loosing its sheen ....

ST

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Trading in India unfortunately is not seen with a kind of respect medicine and engineering etc streams are seen. It gives me a bit lower self steam when I go out, meet peers et al. It has turned into me a reclusive guy which I was not earlier. A trader is no less than other professionals in my view, but sadly most Indians don't give a damn.
In this business or any other profession success (read as big money) earns all the respect in society.

Subhadip

In our country a goon,a don,dishonest builders, corrupt politicians all have respect because they have money ...you earn plenty of money but by honest means and the world will respect you....

Once you are successful in trading and investing doctors and engineers from your friends and relatives will beg of you to tell them which stocks to buy for long term wealth creation as with Govt tightening its screws on black money,real estate is loosing its sheen ....

ST
Rightly said sir.....

We are ahead of our times, brother. There was a time when acting was considered a dishonorable vocation, now every parent wants to see their kid on the big screen or get anywhere in the entertainment profession.
Ok i am shocked

There is a thing called mid brain activation program for kids of 5 to 16

In this kids can see even with eyes closed and read book, and tell colors by touching and smelling things............ I can't believe it till now

But even my brothers kid age 12 says one of his friends did this even though 3 kids were keeping eyes closed by hand of this kid who told page number of a book and summary of the page

It could be used for trading if it's true, anyone knows about this?
Thanks for the info, didn't know about such a program. Please provide more details.

You never gave any evidence and we cannot act on your posts....forward us the PMs if you have the proof....

Smart_trade
Right
can I send you a pm in response of my evidence (related post that appeared in TJ), that I referred in my posts
-------------------------

posting here the response, as member SH objected for non relevant post in that thread

ST
Da, I'm an average joe, I come from an upper middle class family. I'm not a king trader like you. I cannot behave like that overnight, I don't own a merc or BMW. Problem is in the attitude of others also. I tried ignoring that. But for average people share market is satta.... this predicament is not easy to explain.

Last edited:
I don't know whether how many people will agree with me but I can say this on the basis of my experience with many people that they will take a guy seriously, or want to have a connection with him, if he runs a well doing business/company or if he is in investing/trading profession then he have to be some hedge fund manager based in Singapore.

Then the people will drool because the word phoren and big sounding word like hedge fund is attached with you.

Last edited:
Right
can I send you a pm in response of my evidence (related post that appeared in TJ), that I referred in my posts
-------------------------

posting here the response, as member SH objected for non relevant post in that thread
Send it to Traderji himself because if I take any action you will accuse me of showing favours to the other side...so I want to stay clear of this matter....

ST

Traders can only have fellow traders as real friend. And I'm happy to have such smart, intelligent creatures as my friend. :)

deba72

I don't know whether how many people will agree with me but I can say this on the basis of my experience with many people that they will take a guy seriously, or want to have a connection with him, if he runs a well doing business/company or if he is in investing/trading profession then he have to be some hedge fund manager based in Singapore.

Then the people will drool because the word phoren and big sounding word like hedge fund is attached with you.
Many hedge funds go bust each year... I don't have the exact data though..read somewhere long back.. But yes, people love big sounding names and jargon..

But thats not important here.. One needs to first think whether he respects his own work or not...

I don't blame normal people to have wrong ideas about the stock markets and stock traders...

Responsibility of the failure to create awareness about the markets among common people lies on all market participants and regulators...( we all included ! )

I read somewhere the other day, we have approx 1.5 crore DP accounts ! That is just about 1 % of the population as the multiple / family DPs need to be filtered out...

But all of these don't mean we should have low esteem.. and actually we should take lot of pride in our work as this is one of the toughest jobs in the world !