General Trading Chat

Mkt should remain open on Saturday as well. Wonder why it is kept closed. Bohut boriyat ho jaati hai bina mkt ke...

Last edited:

Subhadip

Mkt should remain open on Saturday as well. Wonder why it is kept closed. Bohut boriyat ho jaato hai bina mkt ke...
u r addicted my dear friend....

Social life needed..... if u want market, u can enjoy MCX in Saturday too...

Mkt should remain open on Saturday as well. Wonder why it is kept closed. Bohut boriyat ho jaato hai bina mkt ke...
Any addiction is bad. Saturday Sundays are for family ,friends,going out, meeting old friends and relatives and doing activity which is not related to trading.

Smart_trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Any addiction is bad. Saturday Sundays are for family ,friends,going out, meeting old friends and relatives and doing activity which is not related to trading.

Smart_trade
ST sir, if VWAP gap method is applied to scripts, what percentage difference should be considered significant (like we have absolute number of more than 50 in nifty)?

princy01

Ok i am shocked

There is a thing called mid brain activation program for kids of 5 to 16

In this kids can see even with eyes closed and read book, and tell colors by touching and smelling things............ I can't believe it till now

But even my brothers kid age 12 says one of his friends did this even though 3 kids were keeping eyes closed by hand of this kid who told page number of a book and summary of the page

It could be used for trading if it's true, anyone knows about this?

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Ok i am shocked

There is a thing called mid brain activation program for kids of 5 to 16

In this kids can see even with eyes closed and read book, and tell colors by touching and smelling things............ I can't believe it till now

But even my brothers kid age 12 says one of his friends did this even though 3 kids were keeping eyes closed by hand of this kid who told page number of a book and summary of the page

It could be used for trading if it's true, anyone knows about this?
OK, just train yourself for 'green' colour on M2M page and that's it :).

Trading in India unfortunately is not seen with a kind of respect medicine and engineering etc streams are seen. It gives me a bit lower self steam when I go out, meet peers et al. It has turned into me a reclusive guy which I was not earlier. A trader is no less than other professionals in my view, but sadly most Indians don't give a damn.

Last edited:
ST sir, if VWAP gap method is applied to scripts, what percentage difference should be considered significant (like we have absolute number of more than 50 in nifty)?
You have to observe that and experience will tell you that percentage.I have always traded this set up in NF.

ST

Subhadip

Trading in India unfortunately is not seen with a kind of respect medicine and engineering etc streams are seen. It gives me a bit lower self steam when I go out, meet peers et al. It has turned into me a reclusive guy which I was not earlier. A trader is no less than other professionals in my view, but sadly most Indian don't give a damn.
Why think of others....

Have self respect my dear friend...it is not the RESPECT from others matters, it is what we think of our self matters.