General Trading Chat

Subhadip

Some event coming
21 - 9 8:30 am Japan Interest Rate
21 - 9 11:30 pm Fed interest Rate
4- 10 RBI meet

Nothing much in between
Fed is most important.
But it is binary event this time....either increase or no increase..we expect VIX to go up before the event...

Lets see how it goes this time.

princy01

Anyone using amibroker with multiple monitors setup here? I am using it with dual monitors with chart on 2nd monitor as well and there is a problem here

Problem is that 2nd monitor chart scrip cannot be changed as per will easily, you have to use floating charts, and then un float it then change the scrip and then make it floating again and take it to the next screen again

Any way out of this problem?

Snake.Head

Anyone using amibroker with multiple monitors setup here? I am using it with dual monitors with chart on 2nd monitor as well and there is a problem here

Problem is that 2nd monitor chart scrip cannot be changed as per will easily, you have to use floating charts, and then un float it then change the scrip and then make it floating again and take it to the next screen again

Any way out of this problem?
No you don't have unfloating chart, everytime to change symbol,Just click on floating chart then in main amibroker window change symbol.

Sunnyraj

My TT shows only 30 days data.Are you a premium member?

Sorry it's 30days in my TT also. Actually 90day tab isn't activated.

I'm looking for resource in which i can view at least 3 years of past intraday data...but i've never tried Amibroker.

don't know which broker offers the same :(

If anyone can help it will be good...

Sorry it's 30days in my TT also. Actually 90day tab isn't activated.

I'm looking for resource in which i can view at least 3 years of past intraday data...but i've never tried Amibroker.

don't know which broker offers the same :(

If anyone can help it will be good...
Hi Sunny Bro
No broker provide 3 years intraday charts as much as my knowledge..for 3 years charts, you need amibroker & 3 year of data..
One charting service Icharts provide 1 year of intraday charts..its paid service..you can view intraday charts of 1 year historical data..hope it helps you
thanks