General Trading Chat

Long time after longs have been trapped like this. Market must go into negative to give the final blow....

Long time after longs have been trapped like this. Market must go into negative to give the final blow....
Why do you always post that bulls are your enemies and bears are friends....not a good mindset for a trader.

Smart_trade

How can the market rise so sharply with the Fed meet coming? I saw the weak price action... but even did not expected this fall till it was 80 points up....

@ niftygupshup

You are most welcome to post your chart reading giving what you see in the candlestick chart...how you read these patterns etc...so no one will find it anything wrong in it and everyone here will benefit.Admin should have no issues on such posts..

Smart_trade
I second that.
Saare traders ki sl :p :p :p :annoyed: le gayi ye
Yeah, it has taken out the SL of all the bulls :D

BTW, there is a huge VWAP gap

Why do you always post that bulls are your enemies and bears are friends....not a good mindset for a trader.

Smart_trade
Sad you read this way..... I just mean bulls enjoyed the rally due to liquidity... showing least concern about valuations and fundamentals ... now is the time (fed meet) to face the truth.... Many bulls are my friend and I often have animated discussion with them. I just have a bit strong views... thats it... :)