General Trading Chat

@ niftygupshup

You are most welcome to post your chart reading giving what you see in the candlestick chart...how you read these patterns etc...so no one will find it anything wrong in it and everyone here will benefit.Admin should have no issues on such posts..

Smart_trade

vikas2131

@ niftygupsup

You are most welcome to post your chart reading giving what you see in the candlestick chart...how you read these patterns etc...so no one will find it anything wrong in it and everyone here will benefit.Admin should have no issues on such posts..

Smart_trade
who is the Admin btw...i have never seen one in this forum ???

who is the Admin btw...i have never seen one in this forum ???
Traderji----admin---all moderators...that is the set up.So out of 5 anyone can delete, take action if needed.So any deletion means one of the 5 has deleted for valid reasons.

Smart_trade

vikas2131

Traderji----admin---all moderators...that is the set up.So out of 5 anyone can delete, take action if needed.So any deletion means one of the 5 has deleted for valid reasons.

Smart_trade
I know the hierarchy very well ..i have been to many forums so this is understandable..what i wanted to know... who is the actual person doing the job of administrator bec i never seen one posting around or doing the stuff you do as a moderator...

amitrandive

There are few interesting things about flattery and criticism. If one is not doing well,flattery is bad for him as it gives a false sense of doing well for him and criticism will make him angry. But when one is doing well,flattery does not elate him as he KNOWS that he is doing well ...and criticism does not affect him as his performance speaks about the judgement of people who criticise him and he feels amused with that.:D

General observations...I am not taking anything as criticism....

Smart_trade
ST Sir

You have just reminded on this fantastic quote of Aristotle.

Hats off to your Humility and Grace !!!

I know the hierarchy very well ..i have been to many forums so this is understandable..what i wanted to know... who is the actual person doing the job of administrator bec i never seen one posting around or doing the stuff you do as a moderator...
Not one person, it is group of persons who are outsiders ...they dont post...but in warnings etc they might be saying that this is warning from Admin....I dont know, never got a warning so far ....:lol:

ST