General Trading Chat

I always quote your name whenever there is a topic of how you respond when you are criticized.

No matter how much criticism you receive, your reply is always positive...ALWAYS...

I have NOT seen many people behave the way you do (including me)...the world will be a much better place if we are able to manage this...the way you do..

Regards,
ptk
Amen Brother! My thoughts exactly.:clap:

I always quote your name whenever there is a topic of how you respond when you are criticized.

No matter how much criticism you receive, your reply is always positive...ALWAYS...

I have NOT seen many people behave the way you do (including me)...the world will be a much better place if we are able to manage this...the way you do..

Regards,
ptk
No...I don't think there was any criticism. but when one is confident about his performance it makes no difference what others say even if there was a criticism.

ST

I do not follow any particular time frame.
It depends on some conditions of the market movement.

So you can say I follow all time frames, for my trades, as required :D
thanks for your reply...:thumb:what are the conditions u would like to follow for predicting the future price of the market.. im watching ur all posts .there u r mentioning targets n those targets are hitting almost 99%. So pl let us know those conditions from ur side. Would like learn something from u..

Regards
Vittal

There are few interesting things about flattery and criticism. If one is not doing well,flattery is bad for him as it gives a false sense of doing well for him and criticism will make him angry. But when one is doing well,flattery does not elate him as he KNOWS that he is doing well ...and criticism does not affect him as his performance speaks about the judgement of people who criticise him and he feels amused with that.:D

General observations...I am not taking anything as criticism....

Smart_trade

XRAY27

There are few interesting things about flattery and criticism. If one is not doing well,flattery is bad for him as it gives a false sense of doing well for him and criticism will make him angry. But when one is doing well,flattery does not elate him as he KNOWS that he is doing well ...and criticism does not affect him as his performance speaks about the judgement of people who criticise him and he feels amused with that.:D

Smart_trade
Da !!!

Your words remind me this quote !!! professionals will rock on !!! ;)

No...I don't think there was any criticism. but when one is confident about his performance it makes no difference what others say even if there was a criticism.

ST

Smart_trade

Well said ST bro......fully agreed.....:thumb::thumb::)

HEM