General Trading Chat

are they really able to do that ? any proof? or just hunch ?

if u see charts , what is it with you ? why worry about news ? price should be king
Very true
But perhaps I was not able to understand King's voice.
So, can you please let me have the transcript of what His Majesty (I mean The King) is saying.
Right !!!!!!!!!

princy01

Very true
But perhaps I was not able to understand King's voice.
So, can you please let me have the transcript of what His Majesty (I mean The King) is saying.
Right !!!!!!!!!
I have left futures trading for now to trade in options writing, so I don't know as I was not watching price closely so can't comment

It was a general comment, it's truly known fact for technical traders to not see market as manipulated entity, you will never know how and when it's done, if at all. In my understanding it's not manipulated, the direction is not possible to define by manipulation, ............. Order flow decides directions

Once you have belief in the idea and are away from the news for forever, only then the king will speak to you, so to listen to the majesty's voice shut down every input and only then wonderful things will start to happen

Dr. A.K

* Actually after reading your post I just took some time to do some research. Unfortunately your comment on Bandhan mircofinance is not factual and possible based on some misunderstanding. The CEO Bandhan Microfinance is Chandrashekhar Ghosh, who has worked for the worlds largest NGO in Bangladesh. This NGO is into microfinance lending. You allege that the CEO of the NGO in Bangladesh committed fraud, which may have happened, but there is no link of it to its employee Chandrashekhar Gosh, and he cannot be blamed for the fraud committed by the CEO.

* Furthermore, Banking Licences are not given by Raghuram Rajan, but by a committee, comprising of 13 eminent member including former Citigroup chief Vikram Pandit etc.

* Took time to look all this up, as I admire Raghuram Rajan, and feel that he is a man of integrity and if any allegation are made against him, it should be based on facts and not on hearsay.

* All articles related to Bandhan microfinance are positive. Worth going thru.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/band...eat-corporates-to-a-bank-license-1463669.html

Have a great weekend. :thumb:

Your research based on internet but I know him personally,he is my retaliative from Bangladesh.All black money involved in Micro finance.Where 100000 lac cores gone!!!!!???? Sharda, Rose valley looted money and now their chamcha opened MF company . For show they took loan from the bank :thumb: Now write down another scam is coming soon and our market will tumble .1-2 MF company will lead the upcoming disaster :thumb:

DSM

Dr. A.K

* Not clear from your statement who you are referring and know personally - the supposedly fraudulent CEO of the Bangladeshi microlender or the CEO of Indian microfinance Bandhan whose CEO is Chandrashekhar Ghosh?

* I re-read your post again to understand your view. But it seems that you are drawing a wrong analogy when you compare 100,000 lac cores scam of Sharda, Rose Valley etc. to Bandhan Microfinance. The business of the fraud 'companies' Sharda and Rose Valley was Chit funds. i.e they used to trap people and collect money from them promising them fancy astronomical returns. Whereas what Bhandan and other microfinance companies are doing is the opposite. i.e They are lending money to poor people who do not have access to banking services.

* Scams happen when Chit fund companies collect hundreds or thousand of crores from its depositers and then closes their business and run away. The depositers lose their money and savings. But if a microfinance company were to close its business, it would be the one losing money, as it has lent money to the people, and not collected it from them. The source of capital of Bandhan Microfinance is from large global institutions and Sovereign Wealth Funds such as International Finance Corporation (IFC), Singapore Sovereign Wealth Fund GIC, etc. These institutions do due diligence and vet each investment thoroughly before lending even a penny.... Such marquee investors lend more credibility to the institutions they invest in.

* Finally, you are linking the grant of a microfinance licence by a 13 member RBI committee to a fall in the stock market..... Our beliefs should be formed on basis of facts or truth and we must modify our beliefs according to the reality and not let opinions cloud the reality and our judgement.

Have a great day!

Your research based on internet but I know him personally,he is my retaliative from Bangladesh.All black money involved in Micro finance.Where 100000 lac cores gone!!!!!???? Sharda, Rose valley looted money and now their chamcha opened MF company . For show they took loan from the bank :thumb: Now write down another scam is coming soon and our market will tumble .1-2 MF company will lead the upcoming disaster :thumb:

amitrandive

FIVE Golden Rules of Investments !!!

*Rule#1*
Use Banks for financial transactions, short term cash management and credit management.

*Rule#2*
Use Insurance to cover the risks.

*Rule#3*
Use Gold to hedge your currency (i.e. Rupee).

*Rule#4*
Use Real Estate for consumption (Residence) or regular income (rent).

*Rule#5*
Use Capital market to create long term wealth.

Unfortunately, it happens otherwise.

People tend to use Banks and Insurances for investments,

Gold for consumption (Jeweleries),

Real Estate for long term wealth creation and

Capital Markets for speculation and short term gain.

Please understand the rules and follow the same.

Source:Email Share

deba72

First of all if you are following the Chit fund scam ( actually should be called ponzi fund scam as 'Chit Funds' are completely legitimate businesses ) of Sarda/Rose Valley and countless others in Bengal, I guess you also know who are protecting the looters and why CBI has gone on hibernation in last two years and why there is no progress in the investigation.

Secondly, trying to link RR to any fraudster is utterly ridiculous. We must think a little bit before shooting such remarks.

Regarding Bandhan Bank I know nothing about the promoter, but what I surely know, in Bengal there are ( yes , still there are ) mushrooming of ponzi schemes in every nook and corner and Mr. Chandrasekhar Ghosh could easily have gone that way if he ever intended to. But instead he chose to open a bank where his activities would be subject to tough regulatory environments. So I don't doubt his intentions unless some concrete facts are presented on the contrary.

pareshR

RBI has put out the note on its website.

“I am confident my successor will take us to new heights with your help. I will still be working with you for the next couple of months, but let me thank all of you in the RBI family in advance for your dedicated work and unflinching support. It has been a fantastic journey together!” Mr. Rajan says in the note.

Here is the full text of Mr.Rajan's message that was posted on the RBI site:

Dear Colleagues,

I took office in September 2013 as the 23rd Governor of the Reserve Bank of India. At that time, the currency was plunging daily, inflation was high, and growth was weak. India was then deemed one of the “Fragile Five”.

more : http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...econd-term-as-rbi-governor/article8746002.ece