General Trading Chat

Na re bhai na.....I still make wrong trades, make trading mistakes so nothing like supertrader. Let me be firmly grounded with my feet on the ground...but following good trading principles definately makes one a profitable trader ...consistantly profitable...weeks after weeks...month after months. Any one can achieve it with hard work,mind control and few years of screen experience....

Let me be a trader one amongst all of you here...:)

Smart_trade
Sorry to ask sir but can you post your wrong trades when you hit them for our reference. I guess those will be the stop losses. This may give traders like me that experienced traders get stop hit and even some times get into wrong trades. This will let us to keep confidence back on us when we are in wrong side.

LoneWolf

Na re bhai na.....I still make wrong trades, make trading mistakes so nothing like supertrader. Let me be firmly grounded with my feet on the ground...but following good trading principles definately makes one a profitable trader ...consistantly profitable...weeks after weeks...month after months. Any one can achieve it with hard work,mind control and few years of screen experience....

Let me be a trader one amongst all of you here...:)

Smart_trade
Sorry to ask sir but can you post your wrong trades when you hit them for our reference. I guess those will be the stop losses. This may give traders like me that experienced traders get stop hit and even some times get into wrong trades. This will let us to keep confidence back on us when we are in wrong side.
I was just gonna ask the same. Smart_Trade, If you are okay with it, can you please share one of your recent wrong trade/mistake..

Even the best traders make wrong trades,they have their stops hit. Those loss trades are few but they are certainly there. Just train your mind that you will not see the trade going against you for a long time and you will cut your losses short and also train the mind to hold your winners.

*******************so slow,steady and rock solid in consistancy.That will lead you much ahead in this game.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

vikas2131

Even the best traders make wrong trades,they have their stops hit. Those loss trades are few but they are certainly there. Just train your mind that you will not see the trade going against you for a long time and you will cut your losses short and also train the mind to hold your winners.

*******************so slow,steady and rock solid in consistancy.That will lead you much ahead in this game.

Smart_trade
100% is not possible with the big capital u must be trading with...but doubling it every year will make anybody multimillionaire in few years.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

****************************so slow,steady and rock solid in consistancy.That will lead you much ahead in this game.

Smart_trade

:thumb::thumb:

All the above is posted in flow of answering the questions. Wanted to tell new traders what to focuss on and giving them confidence that consistant profits is not an imagination,it is reality, I do it myself.

All the above posts will be deleted in the evening as it is not nice to talk about oneself....let me be in low profile, happy that way.

ST

Last edited:
All the above is posted in flow of answering the questions. Wanted to tell new traders what to focuss on and giving them confidence that consistant profits is not an imagination,it is reality, I do it myself.

All the above posts will be deleted in the evening as it is not nice to talk about oneself....let me be in low profile, happy that way.

ST
Plz don't delete this Post's because many new traders are misguided by some people that 100%-300% returns per months are easily possible and that newbie burn his hand in order to achieve that figure.Many people are taking trading as profession for doubling or tripling money within weeks by watching ITL.They laugh at 5-10% per month returns.You are Rockstar of TJ and your return figure's are 'eye opener' for newbies which will protect them.

Good teacher gives teaching,
Best teacher gives inspiration.
Thanks.

St sir what I have analysis so far correct me if I am wrong nifty swing shorts as of now at 8205 and exit of long at 8250 . Rest intraday short atbelow8230 but we have to act quick to grab profits.

Hi,

I've recently taken the plunge to trade full time. Been trading for 2 months now. Been following this thread for the past 6 months. Hope to learn a lot here and hopefully reach a point where I can help others too.

TracerBullet

ST da, What do use to identify whether we are in strong momentum move ( apart from discretion/eyes ). I am looking to add entry rule in plan to join good momentum moves with small size using more aggressive entry method.

For now, i will try to use RSI(14) in OB/OS for 5 bars, or if price sticks to +-2SD1 without retracement. thanks