General Trading Chat

Fundootrader

CNBC Awaz is showing their interviews . Many trade options and commodities.There are some U Tube videos also. But it does not reveal anything...statements like " Hum log study kar ke ,chart dekh ke kaam karte hain " does not give any information.

But the returns are very big so they are great traders.And they have been doing it for 1 year.Great achievement.

ST
What pair they trade

Fundootrader

OI data indicating puts base shifting from 7500 to 7300 - Lower than 7300 - not much activity as of now

deba72

CNBC Awaz is showing their interviews . Many trade options and commodities.There are some U Tube videos also. But it does not reveal anything...statements like " Hum log study kar ke ,chart dekh ke kaam karte hain " does not give any information.

But the returns are very big so they are great traders.And they have been doing it for 1 year.Great achievement.

ST
I am not being jealous, but somehow I feel, it's some kind of circular trading ( some call it 1-2-3 trading ) in few select low volume scrips, especially when the winners are related to each other.. But I may be wrong in this assumption also..

Blackhole

ST
truly said!....but there are many in the list over 500% and more than 50 over 100%....top 4-5 people seems to be in same group.

Good traders for sure. Husband wife duo posted over 5000% returns and winner said 10000% is easy to achieve....

winner has started training ....http://chaitanyajaiswal.com/

Last edited:

Blackhole

I am not being jealous, but somehow I feel, it's some kind of circular trading ( some call it 1-2-3 trading ) in few select low volume scrips, especially when the winners are related to each other.. But I may be wrong in this assumption also..
whatever they did, all of them seems to follow same strategy. ITL people and cnbc must have a knowledge of this.

truly said!....but there are many in the list over 500% and more than 50 over 100%....top 4-5 people seems to be in same group.

Good traders for sure. Husband wife duo posted over 5000% returns and winner said 1000% is easy to achieve....

winner has started training ....http://chaitanyajaiswal.com/

Fees is some Rs 97000-98000 so they want to collect few Crs on classes now.

Smart_trade