General Trading Chat

vijkris

Learner and Follower
... and how was your day ?? What did you trade ?
no trades, only observation in kite.
got my amibroker ready today only..:(
since 2 weeks I m not posting charts due to technical issues..
hopefully from tomo wil be back in business :thumb:

AP sahi ho boss,but itna gussa kahe ko!!!!:D
Gussa kis baat per bhai ? Apna theek thak chal raha hain....always happy.:thumb::)

Budget ke din thoda disappointment tha...par market ne saal bhar ke concessioins 1 din me hi de diye....

Smart_trade

no trades, only observation in kite.
got my amibroker ready today only..:(
since 2 weeks I m not posting charts due to technical issues..
hopefully from tomo wil be back in business :thumb:
Aap kuch jana pehechena lagte ho!!! :D

Fundootrader

Didnt reach 7373, reverted from 7370
But the surprising factor, for me, was, it took triple the time to reach 7370, than it should have taken. Didnt get why !!!!!!!

As far as 15200 and 7400 is concerned, will get it tomorrow, may be with some more addition to the numbers. :lol:
Tomorrow the markets should see down - all the good great things were not due to rate cut but due to RBI providing room for banks - which led to today's rally

Gussa kis baat per bhai ? Apna theek thak chal raha hain....always happy.:thumb::)

Budget ke din thoda disappointment tha...par market ne saal bhar ke concessioins 1 din me hi de diye....

Smart_trade
100 sonar ki 1 Lohar ki ........:clapping::clapping::clapping:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Yes, I saw that on 3 min charts. Wasn't sure what to make of it, though it felt bearish. I should've shorted it then, but didn't.

Edit : What system do you follow ??

I follow the same system as eku ji. vwap + ama
only thing is my interpretation is bit different, and its 1 min chart :D

Tomorrow the markets should see down - all the good great things were not due to rate cut but due to RBI providing room for banks - which led to today's rally
Also, maybe the indices would like to revert to the averages before the next move :)

vijkris

Learner and Follower

Smart_trade
That is why I posted on budget day " dont depend for any concession from Govt...they wont give anything to stock market and traders...but we have markets which can give us abundantly if we trade well." It was proved in next 2 days itself....

Smart_trade