General Trading Chat

We can listen to all the analysts to get their views. Trading is a lonely profession and we dont move in higher financial circles so it helps to know what are the views of players like Rythum Desai,Sameer Arora,Nilesh Shah, Madhu Kela,Sudarshan Sukhani,Ramesh Damani etc.It gives better perspective of financial markets.

But trade only on our own views and charts........

Smart_trade

blackberry

Kal batake koi fayda nahi hota tha.....all were bearish. No one would have bought...

Aaj subah strong up day bataya tha...many must have either sat outside in fear or in "Car Headlight on Rabbits Eyes" or selling at every dip and getting stopped out...

DeMark sequential is proper counting...no interpretation . The pattern of 13 buy signal coincided with the psychology...every one was talking about market crashing after budget ,6500/6200/5500 ......

Smart_trade
Ha ha ha I am one of them sir.....

DSM

Many times when market is about to give a trending move, it's previous setup may be ambiguous. Looking at Monday's chart at close, there was a setup on 4H chart to short - which has been very profitable on many occassions. On the other hand, 1. The market retraced from low, and 2. Provided a good fundamental reason to go long : Budget adhering to fiscal discipline, giving hope for a rate cut by RBI. I chose to go short, but had to reverse within 5 minutes of open today.

From experience, can say that while we may have technical or fundamental reasons to take a position, the market may be in a mood to do something entirely different. That is o.k. As traders, we will be wrong many times. I remember Mark Douglas's words : Always think that the position you have taken is wrong. It will be easy to get out if the market moves against you. This philosophy helped me a lot and made it easier to get out of a losing position. Only when the MTM is in profit, can we assume that it is o.k to hold on to a trade....

My 2C.

Ha ha ha I am one of them sir.....

eku

very hard to read all these posts EOD..I'm full time intraday trader with a very small capital..
frankly,I read posts by ST da and Pratap Sir only...baaki posts ko upar upar dekh ke,jo achha laga uspe Thanks maar deta hu...I wonder how u guys manage to write long essays in a live market(I guess u r swing traders,then its ok).

Today the market was abv AMA so the setup was Long only..it didnt voilated for a single time...so months quota already filled.

Last month also it gave same strong down move as it was fully below AMA+below VAL..

http://www.traderji.com/general-tra...68-general-trading-chat-3343.html#post1136125

so,all in all,AMA+VWAP=Holy Grail for me.

Udayan Mukherjee analysis I like ,His analysis in banking sector is awesome.But some time he is over bearish in banks stocks,aisa kuch likhte hai hai kisi v Investor ka heart block ho jayega!!!! He expecting SBIN in two digit in next couple of month . But I don't agree ,ye kuch jada ho gaya.:D
Ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMO, Kuchh jayada nahin hua hai. Time aane per pataa chalega. :D

You do not want to believe it, because SBIN was once your ** :lol:

suri112000

We want a company to make profits from its operations efficiently despite adverse environment. Think why are PSU banks are time and again looking for relief aids from government. Does not it make sense to see that PSU banks are no more acting on their own but have become puppets to act as per tunes played by political circles. NPAs are a result of continuous political interference. Banks are no more attractive for talented employees. Banks are struggling to keep their talented employees. The figures of recent recruitment and their attrition speaks all about it.

Something is really fishy about PSU banks. Its a prudent idea to keep away from them until the clouds are cleared. Until then, any rise in their prices is a welcome time to hammer them ruthlessly.