General Trading Chat

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Today i noticed a rare pattern in NIFTY spot EOD chart..

Bullish dragon pattern : i'm just presenting it for learning and it is not a recommendation to buy ...

most of the time u r correct in the analysis. I m sure this one is also correct.
:)

PT ji, be careful...!!

This is the most anti middle class guv in my memory:
1. Long term period for debt funds raised to 3 years
2. Entire benefit of oil price is sucked by them
3. Options STT increased
4. EPF fiasco
5. Various types of cess
6. Increase in service tax
Taxes keep on increasing and governments are never made accountable. Nothing happened against irrigation scam in maharastra. BJP did nothing and everytime some action initiates in any case, people start crying vendetta politics.

Having said that, government needs money to improve the fiscal deficit today and to invest for tomorrow. Not helped by accounting gimmicks by earlier FM. NPA is legacy of old govt. I think they did right think by keeping some benefit from oil and investing in infra for longer term gains. Whatever incremental changes they are doing seem to be good for long term, but using least politically risky changes.

I hope people are not too short sighted to forget old govt rule. Things can always be much better but atleast they are not as bad ... Its partly because of this that govts dont make changes. Remove agricultural exemption and they will start crying, remove LTCG exemption and we will start crying, remove some reservation ... Most of the talk every year is on allocation, little on execution and there is hardly any accountablility of bad public fund usage ...

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Congress has always made it sure that poor remain poor, illiterate remain to be so, corrupt have a free run, why... because as soon as people get educated or well off, they start asking sane questions which is the last thing they want. They never wanted to gareebi hatao,all they offered is free doles at the expense of tax payers money with a scope of further corruption.

Blackhole

lot of future players shifted to option to save stt. i saw many friends who shifted to option scalping from future scalping. these people can shift to future scalping because of option stt increased . i think government want this. :annoyed:
do u know linkon7 by any chance?

eku

eku is a jewel in the rough:cool:

..............................iska matlab ki howe re :confused::mad:
I think this means that the jewel is still in raw stage and needs cutting and other final finishing procedures...

However only eku will throw more light on this.. :)
hat budbak..itna bhi nahi jaani..tumka bhi yeh log jewel maane heera maane heeralaal banaye..
fir tum bahut uchhla..to ee log tumka pannalal bana diye...kaa samzi?

iska parmoshan kahat hai...image dekhi :lol::D:rofl:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
hat budbak..itna bhi nahi jaani..tumka bhi yeh log jewel maane heera maane heeralaal banaye..

Most hilarious post on traderji that too intelligent comedy, well done eku bhai.

Today i noticed a rare pattern in NIFTY spot EOD chart..

Bullish dragon pattern : i'm just presenting it for learning and it is not a recommendation to buy ...

With this pattern - if correct - should take us to 7300 - But what happens post tail of dragon - what does the pattern says ?

TraderRavi

low risk profile

dhat tere ki !!!
mein samjha kuch motivating chakker hai , ye eku to feku nikla :mad: