General Trading Chat

Sir

It would be very nice to read your trading journey. How you started, what was your learning approach, your learning resources, the major milestones you achieved, the mistakes you made which taught you valuable lessons and anything that you think important during this journey.

Please post it whenever you get time.

Over 25 yrs total and over 20 years full time....but still feel that there is a lot to learn about markets. Kaafi antique piece hun...:D Actually could be more but thode years chhipa leta hun taaki puratatva department na lagoon...

ST

Over 25 yrs total and over 20 years full time....but still feel that there is a lot to learn about markets. Kaafi antique piece hun...:D Actually could be more but thode years chhipa leta hun taaki puratatva department na lagoon...

ST
St Sir,

I also first invested in those days when we use stocks paper by transfer via registrar,it took 2-3 months to transfer stocks in our name,those were the days of BAD delivery also.But I never took it seriously :(. Lost money so family discouraged me to invest.You are lucky your family SUPPORTS you.

Now I have my own money to invest,taking baby steps...

"Kehte hein na insaan ek aisa janwar hai jo jitni galti karega utna seekhega"

WIshes you happy and wonderful journey in trading and investing..:clapping:

daily AMA still not cleared

above that postiional becomes long for me ... till then this long is questionable and can fail like it did on 14th

Those who took long - swing or positional today - what was key trigger to go long - oversold signals ?

We are in visual uptrend...so traders must be long in intra and swing both...whether this trend lasts, lasts how long etc that market will tell us....

Smart_trade
For intra i could understand the visual uptrend - but how does one apply visual uptrend to swing and take position

Vipul_84

:thumb:
Nice of you ....!!

I am a very simple thinking person. If simple system makes 250-300 points in a month and if it serves my financial goals, I will not even try a more complicated system which needs me to struggle even though it may make 1200 points in a month.....I dont complicate my life....

I actually did that in life....in my times Engg admissions used to close at 67-68 % and I got 73....I did not even try to come in merit list ( not that I would have succeeded :D)....as my aim was to get into engg college which was achieved...so happy.

Smart_trade