General Trading Chat

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
Anyone who is tracking / trading Reliance ? The CE premiums are totally jacked up. They are up today by 20% at the same price point as 2 days ago. Any analysis ?

Blackhole

Ab kal ke liye kuchh nahi rakhoge kya ?? Sab kuchh aaj hi chahiye kya ? Bacchonki ( bulls) jaan loge kya ?

Smart_trade
hamri toh toy toy phiss ho jaati hai trade ghar le jaane ki baat par.... paehle toh saare terminals mama banate hai...pichel exk hafte mein teen chaar baar aisa hua ki hamre saare trade exchange mein gaye ki nahi char pair ka trade 3 paair pe kaise chalega batao.....dub nagi hamri nayya...:lol:

Fundootrader

Bank Nifty discount - moved to 40 points and while writing this reduced to 4 points.

Kuch to mota game lage hai bhai - pada likha nahi hoo itna ki translate karo ki kya hua - just meek observer

Honestly - sharing a failed trade has more imp learnings under the hood. It tells you all the ways - that did not worked :)
All new traders have rich experience of failed trades...it is successful trades which they want to see.

Successful trades make a great copy....it feels great to read " I got over 300 points from this swing trade" but the fact is I have caught this trade after 3 stoplosses hit but that makes a poor copy to read. All traders even super successful traders have their share of losing trades.

Smart_trade

Fundootrader

Ab kal ke liye kuchh nahi rakhoge kya ?? Sab kuchh aaj hi chahiye kya ? Bacchonki ( bulls) jaan loge kya ?

Smart_trade
ST da is it worth holding short swing trades for tomorrow - or since we are near previous support levels of 7550 -- better to close and reenter tomorrow - the only greed is that gap down move tomorrow if there it is will be missed for swing trade

ST da is it worth holding short swing trades for tomorrow - or since we are near previous support levels of 7550 -- better to close and reenter tomorrow - the only greed is that gap down move tomorrow if there it is will be missed for swing trade
My swing trade is in big profit so even a gap up tomorrow wont make a big dent. I am holding the short swing trade...having come so close to 7540 that level will most likely get broken and all round panic sets in before the market turns...so another 80-100 points possible from this trade.Capitulation still not felt.

If trading multiple lots, book part and carry over part of the position.

Smart_trade