General Trading Chat

vijkris

Learner and Follower
For rank learners and guys who have just started trading.
I dont know but i was only watching nifty and I admit I was weary of shorting once it reached 7630 and was already 100 points down. I just scanned for gainers in the nifty website. Saw about 3 FO stocks in green airtel, hdfc bank and sun pharma. Hdfc bank was at the top resisting. Just shorted with high as stop loss. In no time it came down. Sun pharma saw it come down and took a short once it broke pivot low. Quickly it came down.

At times stocks provide some opportunity when you cant see any in nifty. .. just my views.
hi, in my experience, I hav seen that when nifty z touchin low, and some stocks are in high means, at slightest pullback in nifty, these stocks wil make new high. I lost many times due to this.
since today is bloodbath, so they also fell in line as of now.
so best bet is shorting weak stocks. I m tracking tatasteel and relcap, both from -3% came down to -6%.

Blackhole

hi, in my experience, I hav seen that when nifty z touchin low, and some stocks are in high means, at slightest pullback in nifty, these stocks wil make new high. I lost many times due to this.
since today is bloodbath, so they also fell in line as of now.
so best bet is shorting weak stocks. I m tracking tatasteel and relcap, both from -3% came down to -6%.
truly said!

Fundootrader

Europe opens in red officially - Dow/S&P Futures in red - 1.5% down

Let the final drawdown begin ...

Fundootrader

ravi bhai sell ka order dalo ek