General Trading Chat

Hi,
i have a question relating small SL and position sizing. I read many times regarding some trade that SL was very small so it was a low risk trade. But since i keep my position sizing depending on my SL so that the trade risk is same every time, how can some trade be called as low risk / high risk depending upon if the SL is small or big in points? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Hi,
i have a question relating small SL and position sizing. I read many times regarding some trade that SL was very small so it was a low risk trade. But since i keep my position sizing depending on my SL so that the trade risk is same every time, how can some trade be called as low risk / high risk depending upon if the SL is small or big in points? Or am I misunderstanding something?
Low risk trade if you trade fixed quantity,stop loss being close . But if you are position sizing meaning taking higher positions when stops are close,then your risk is same ( some % of capital).It may give higher reward because quantity is more so it gives better Reward/Risk ratio.

Smart_trade

'My dearest daughter, just watching you smile makes me realize how beautiful my life is. I love you'

Clicked by my daughter when she was on trip to Agra.The sky gradient is looking good.

Great photograph,awesome clarity.....:)

Smart_trade

blackberry

'My dearest daughter, just watching you smile makes me realize how beautiful my life is. I love you'

Clicked by my daughter when she was on trip to Agra.The sky gradient is looking good.

picture from mobile or camera ? which co?
It is simple point n shoot 10 year old sony DC.I think even latest costliest mobiles are behind this10 year old DC though its low light photography is limited.
People are buying costly mobiles for camera replacement are not thinking wisely,yes carrying 2 camera gadgets is not so comfortable though.

Last edited: