General Trading Chat

was selling 200-300 points away OTM options and there was large move on expiry day to kill me
Hope you are still alive dear buddy. But it was not the market who was after you to kill you instead it seems you did not know how to do such a trade with out bringing your self on the silver tablet to be eaten (In case this may happen).

Market never cares about us or what even we think. As you are an option trader like me, you must know this any way (even if you are a pure future trader). So what have you done or missed in your trade which brought you in such a miserable situation?

On the other hand: It is very exiting to be in such a trade, as the whole brain and body is working on highest level how to get out of it at its best. :D

Hope you remember what ST clearly told in the past:

Posting your trades like this is not really welcome here.

DO NOT FORGET THAT AND DO NOT TRY TO WORK AGAINST IT.

Thanks for your cooperation dear friend.

Nothing personal, as you have my highest respect, but others in the forum have been warned about it with even higher and even lower reputation you have.

See you around / Dan

Hope you remember what ST clearly told in the past:

Posting your trades like this is not really welcome here.

DO NOT FORGET THAT AND DO NOT TRY TO WORK AGAINST IT.

Thanks for your cooperation dear friend.

Nothing personal, as you have my highest respect, but others in the forum have been warned about it with even higher and even lower reputation you have.

See you around / Dan
i dont understand , although its my wrong and i shall not do it again.

but i dont know mostly only you point out lots of issues in forum ...........are you some kind of authority here ?............are you moderator by any chance ?

i think you are tradeji himself ...........are you?

Just noticed that BNF December had only 88 pts range on 26 Nov.

Must be NR500 or something.

And the daily shows a morning star like pattern.

I am sorry but as per my chart of BNF Dec, it is Inside Bar and not Morning Star
At a glance on your chart, there is some discrepancy in High Low values of candles. (BNF December)

26.11 H 17186.8 L 17098.2
24.11 H 17230.9 L 17051.05
23.11 H 17191.85 L 17040.0

Or there is something, that I am missing

Attachments

Client has to ask for transfer to their bank account and then only they transfer,otherwise it is kept safely in their escrow accounts for clients future trading margin.No automatic transfers after EOD.As you know keeping large amount with brokers is risky
Do we get the escrow account by default or do we have to activate it? And how long does it take for these transfers or are can they happen instantly if in need of more margin money? Would you please elaborate...

wisp

Just wanted to share this based on my own experience...

With learning trading, as far as possible it is best to learn from the author/inventor of a method or system or read the original book, otherwise we get watered down or twisted versions. It is like learning a language, you learn English from an English man, you speak with an English accent, else you speak manglish, vinglish, hinglish, some lish :D Nothing wrong in taking help, but always comparing back to the original is our responsibility. If we don't, whenever we happen to go back to the original, we might be in for a shock :eek::eek: :annoyed::cool: The more intelligent the intermediate teacher thinks he/she is, the more twisted version of the original will be handed down. :rofl::rofl: and they may not have understood it properly themselves and might be in loss and you wouldnt know it :D

With learning trading, as far as possible it is best to learn from the author/inventor of a method or system or read the original book, otherwise we get watered down or twisted versions. It is like learning a language, you learn English from an English man, you speak with an English accent, else you speak manglish, vinglish, hinglish, some lish :D Nothing wrong in taking help, but always comparing back to the original is our responsibility. If we don't, whenever we happen to go back to the original, we might be in for a shock :eek::eek: :annoyed::cool: The more intelligent the intermediate teacher thinks he/she is, the more twisted version of the original will be handed down. :rofl::rofl: and they may not have understood it properly themselves and might be in loss and you wouldnt know it :D
wisp,
I second that.:thumb:
vishnu_1990v

pareshR