General Trading Chat

My report after sept series for coming rate cut and oct series�
Date - 26-9-15

As said in last report markt can touch 7400...but it just miss the targt ..went to 7535

But targt is still intact...

Now coming to RBI rate cut..

Honestly felt it had mostly two choices to cut down stimulus by 25 bps or to delay that..

Mostly there are chances for 25 bps as per strong inflation data..
If this happens markt cn go into red..
As evry1 is expctng a rate cut..so it has been discounted already...

But on the other hand if they dont cut they rate with some hawiksh tone as in the last meeting too...saying for the monsoon which was 13% less than the normal.. Then we cn expct a deep red day...

Many people are also expctng a 50 bps rate cut...this is next to impossible...but if this happens...markt can fly to 200-250 points in a single day..
The main thing is to look what targets rajan gave for inflation 2017 and about fiscal deficit..
I believe that gdp forecast can be kept unchanged..but if it decrsed as the lst gdp were low..if the targt is markt to 7 or u can say 7.5%..thn a sure shot 300-350 points fall is to be seen..

The words are more important than rate cut..because in india we manly trade on sentiments rather than being practical

Now coming to fed...fed is just finding excuses to postpone rate hikes..like world economy etc...

US GDP data rose at 3.9% up from the 3.7%�
Fed can take a clue from this to hike the rates..as the economy has grown to manage the rate hikes..

My personal views are that corrction is not still over and also it will be india's economy will be hit by china time to time...
M saying this time recession will be from china's side for sure..

M still stick to my targets of 7200 nifty and i think market can again fall for 800 points in a few day easily...and balle balle tgt is 6666 Jai Ram Ji KI

Could someone please share your views about PSAR 0.02 for BNF or NF 1 hr(or 2hr, 4 hr) chart?

PS:I don't have amibroker to backtest. I tried in PI but only 2 months data is available.

It would be grateful to you if you share your views..please

lemondew

affordable housing with modest facilities around mumbai is a dream.
Modest facility= electricity, water, clear title, groceries, hospitals, Green cover, open space for walking around locality. :confused:

Surprising there are very few and none at reasonable prices.

Raghuram Rajan's note of Real Estate...
On 22 September 2015 at 12:02,

lemondew

Sirji,

Also tomorro is first day after modi magic?? There have been goody goody talks between CEOS and Modiji at US. Sure FIIs might be knowing a thing or so of more that have happened there

My report after sept series for coming rate cut and oct series�
Date - 26-9-15

As said in last report markt can touch 7400...but it just miss the targt ..went to 7535

But targt is still intact...

Now coming to RBI rate cut..

Sirji,

Also tomorro is first day after modi magic?? There have been goody goody talks between CEOS and Modiji at US. Sure FIIs might be knowing a thing or so of more that have happened there
Nahi Bhai ...... They have now got used to all the hawabaazi ......

Don't You watch NSE's FII figures daily ....... in cash markets they are sellers since many days (or weeks??)

Sirji,

What is modi magic ...BTW

Rish

Sirji,

Lemondew,

Modi Magic ? FII might be knowing ?

Modi can't do any magic, if global situation not supports, then we should also suffer.

FII's might be knowing as you said, hence, they are offloading last two months.

Let us focus on price action, which is in front of us.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Marriage of Regulators: FMC to merge with Sebi tomorrow

Ready to regulate commodity trading, Sinha has cautioned small investors against coming for quick gains through speculation in this market, saying this is "risky" and requires a lot of technical expertise.

"People will come and tell you that with a small margin, you can make a lot of money. Do not fall into the trap," the Sebi Chairman had said, even as he asserted that the capital markets watchdog was fully prepared to begin regulating commodities trading and all necessary safeguards would be put in place to keep the scamsters and manipulators at bay.

Sinha said his message to the small investors would be to keep away from the commodities market as it was meant for the experts and for those seeking to hedge their risks.

"If you put your hard-earned money into this market, it may not be ultimately good for you. The commodities market is for those who are experts in this space. For non-experts, it is a risky area," the Sebi chief had told PTI in an interview.

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst