General Trading Chat

So sad that the Fed didn't raise rates. Now we have to go through all this nonsense again next month. Tell you what, let's fire the Fed and find out what the equilibrium rate actually is - John Bollinger

USA has turned the world economy into a C-A-S-I-N-O with only no limit table .....

So keep on playing blind ..... forever .... or till Qayamat .... whichever come first ...

Not the ideal setting Dan. We want a trend. We traders will eventually loose in very high volatility. Make one day and loose another day is not good.
Hmm, your post is absolute disappointing, at least to me, as it is not as what I would expect from one like you.

Coming up with a comment: We want this and that to happen for our trading, shows that you not have worked out all ways of trading.

Sorry to be so direct.

Take care / Dan :)

Riskyman

Hmm, your post is absolute disappointing, at least to me, as it is not as what I would expect from one like you.

Coming up with a comment: We want this and that to happen for our trading, shows that you not have worked out all ways of trading.

Sorry to be so direct.

Take care / Dan :)
I wrote a long post in response to yours but edited it now. the markets are not just about you and me!!

Why do we expecting massive Gap up opening in NIFTY when the DOW is trading flat ... after the big event....

Sgx Nifty is trading flat .....

Asian Markets also trading almost flat ..... No big gap up as such ...