General Trading Chat

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
NF HOURLY.

Break out above 8500 and breakdown below 8440. Opinions please ?

Last edited:

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
May be a silly and stupid question... "Does anybody else feel sleepy while tracking market" ?? :D :D

May be I am feeling sleepy for I am not trading live for last 3 days, just learning.. but even with out trades days were not so boring when I used to trade like, "Buy here/sell there with no valid reason".. But now with proper rules and discipline its BORING... :annoyed: :D :lol:
Yeah right ! U want to stay awake ? buy one put and one call, and then keep checking your BP :lol:

oilman5

present study on nifty, steam is less for bull, it takes very small upmove and immidiate sell is coming. i read it as distribution(i may be wrong ) so i am buying 8500 and 8400 put. As i still believe last upmove so expect support around 8000-8100 . So exact trade is debit spread with put underwrite @ 8000 -8100.
So my put buy cost little less around 110. With target around 300.
NOTE: my personal bias today negative view for this month. expected nifty 8100 close
individual should trade by own view, as i may be wrong but setup suggests bearish trade.

manishchan

May be a silly and stupid question... "Does anybody else feel sleepy while tracking market" ?? :D :D

May be I am feeling sleepy for I am not trading live for last 3 days, just learning.. but even with out trades days were not so boring when I used to trade like, "Buy here/sell there with no valid reason".. But now with proper rules and discipline its BORING... :annoyed: :D :lol:
Lol...

u can try this old Indian trick to stay awake.. :D :lol: