General Trading Chat

manishchan

wonder who caught this upmove after 2 pm , banknifty gave 300 points in 10 minutes , but I was looking for short trade :p
the first upsurge was super sharp.. I had a long placed but it jumped like heck and didnt get the fill.. dt 1 min bar is 57 points long in nifty . Later small long worked out but the first one, if had triggred, would have been awesome.. :annoyed: :mad:

got a PM from sudoku, he is now hostage of his patients, all of his accounts, including FB,Twitter,Traderji, now operating by patients, so any post from his TJ account shud be monitored by mods :D
I noticed a member with id sudoku2 :D
Who is he

SwagatN

the first upsurge was super sharp.. I had a long placed but it jumped like heck and didnt get the fill.. dt 1 min bar is 57 points long in nifty . Later small long worked out but the first one, if had triggred, would have been awesome.. :annoyed: :mad:
Even I had placed a buy order above day's high at 280 that time, but the long was so sharp that i did not get a fill... :( I tthought of entering at market price but did not fearing any further losses.. after that it was only wait and watch game and nifty kept on riding. :annoyed: