General Trading Chat

oilman5

I recently started observing FII OI data , along with my observations, which I am sharing below -

- FII became net buyers in index in last 3 days (above 8300) - raised eyebrows (why not at 8000 ?)

- The FII put accumulation is at one of the highest, - although puts are used for hedging, but as compared to previous expiries, such high OI is a matter of concern. I remember the March expiry, a day before which FII put OI was at 14L, out of which 4L was covered on expiry day (we saw a dive of over 200 points in Nifty).

- All the other data shown here, indicates longs by FIIs

Request all of you to share your views, and opinions
since u have requested and have done sufficient journey to be a trader, so info or questioning for indian market
1] have u defined FII ? - as normal fii ,u think is nothing but some office opened to show an address r actually indian money. Real FII comes through conversion of money in conversion after $(vehicle currency) without understanding doller yield its futile .
2] Reals r bought @ 8000-8100.
3] Its the hedgefund type with arbitrage low risk/low profit play-so very quick data/ change of hand possible by HFT.so put for hedging only not true in real trading world(that may be a multi-leg safe earn strategy)

btw ur decision : fii is long is RIGHT . (data interpretation is a difficult subject but is very simple outcome in stock speculation.
I] big profit
II] small profit
III] no profit/loss
IV] small loss
V] big loss- only remove this ,u r master of universe:clap:

manishchan

Thank you Manish sir, will try this.
Even NEOTrade is authorized data provider from NSE and monthly rates are cheaper than GFDL. For GFDL lite version there is a limitation of 5 symbols where are NeoTrade gives 200 symbols ata cheaper rate for 2 months of backfill. So I a thinking of stop using GFDL and switch to Neo Trade.
Yep.. I know. Have tried Neotrade too but didnt like it coz their plugin looked cumbersome to me also.. many times it hanged so never went back.

GDFL, you can use nimbledatapro. I hv dt only but u hv to pay few hundreds extra for dt.

Again.. you have to feel comfortable looking at your requirement. I dont want to worry much abt datafeed/do manual backfills etc in the live market as mind/heart/body and eveyrthing else is busy looking at chart..reading the market etc. ;)

Thank you Manish sir, will try this.
Even NEOTrade is authorized data provider from NSE and monthly rates are cheaper than GFDL. For GFDL lite version there is a limitation of 5 symbols where are NeoTrade gives 200 symbols ata cheaper rate for 2 months of backfill. So I a thinking of stop using GFDL and switch to Neo Trade.

NT Sir, I want to go for only authorized vendor. No compromise on this. :)
authorized noodle maker nestle duped us for long :lol:

nse is giving advantage to fii , dii ,HFT traders , not cool

why should we pay huge premium to services which are available at better prices ?

i am also waiting for some genuine , not "robbing in daylight" kind of authorized service , as soon as i get it i will switch to that :lol:

last time i tried neotrade , they were not supporting some important aspects needed for my analysis , so i opted them out