General Trading Chat

Since last 2 days I was trading NFITY july future for intraday purpose, all the levels, S/R trend was being decided from July Data. But today after expiry my Data provider (GFDL) has mixed tha data for July with June as NIFTY-I

So today in intraday chart I see june nifty levels being continued by July series from today.. So today 5M chart is just a continuation of June series. Is it right to trade such charts, as S/R levles are different in June data and July data.. :confused::confused:

Is it okay to trade July series based on June series S/R, trend :confused:
Hi SN
Ours is a continuation system and so at the end of a series, the next series is merged with it. So for now onwards, June series is merged with July series and we have to trade accordingly.

Hi Friends,

We have many web based EOD scanners based on TA. Say want to scan 5/20 crossover or MACD etc etc, it can be done EoD. What I am looking for is any intraday live scanners for which we can check these TA signals for a set of stocks etc?

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

SwagatN

Is it really right and profitable to do this ?? :confused::confused:
Does everyone here trade like this ..??

I mean the support for July series future data as per yesterday's movement is already taken, but when I mix july data for today with June data with yesterday that support is still holding.. Its because of the premium gap I suppose.. Does it make sense to trade like this..??

Arent there any provider who proved continuous data for any series.??

How is Neo Trade Analyst ?? have any one used them before ? or using them now ??

amitrandive

Hi Friends,

We have many web based EOD scanners based on TA. Say want to scan 5/20 crossover or MACD etc etc, it can be done EoD. What I am looking for is any intraday live scanners for which we can check these TA signals for a set of stocks etc?

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna
Yes, but is paid

http://www.trade rscoc kpit.com/?pageView=intraday-screener
(Please remove spaces)

is there a way to avoid particular threads like 500% target type thread , not want to see these threads in traderji unread posts searches :annoyed:
people keep posting in these threads and they crop up on the top of unread posts :mad:
better if admin delete them
You mean on the similar line with 'Ignore' for a member's posts. :D
I doubt if there is one. :)

Since last 2 days I was trading NFITY july future for intraday purpose, all the levels, S/R trend was being decided from July Data. But today after expiry my Data provider (GFDL) has mixed tha data for July with June as NIFTY-I

So today in intraday chart I see june nifty levels being continued by July series from today.. So today 5M chart is just a continuation of June series. Is it right to trade such charts, as S/R levles are different in June data and July data.. :confused::confused:

why dont you try spot nifty chart for analysis and see how you feel it , its better generally to trade on spot but some trader feel future charts are better .

try and make decision

manishchan

which one is better data provider ?? Neo Trade Analytics or GFDL ??

Use this format to add symbol 'NIFTY15JULFUT' this will give you continous chart and not the adjusted one. NIFTY-I is adjusted. Also, plz note that you can't have both NIFTY-I and 'NIFTY15JULFUT' added at the same time so rmove and then add.

Between NEOTRADE vs GDFL.. I'm in love with the latter. Some how I find no good competitor. :D

XRAY27

is there a way to avoid particular threads like 500% target type thread , not want to see these threads in traderji unread posts searches :annoyed:
people keep posting in these threads and they crop up on the top of unread posts :mad:
better if admin delete them
Lot of thread's are there, forum needs swachh bharat abhiyan :D;)