General Trading Chat

amitrandive

The person who was no 1 yesterday is not now in the top 3 :lol:
Initially it is like T20 game,persons taking the greatest risks booking the max profit.Slowly it turns into a one dayer with the persons with technique and class persisting.Ultimately it turns into test cricket level where only the patient,persistent, most consistent and disciplined players remain in the race.
:D

amitrandive

need suggestion from expert members
Got in MaricoKaya (MAKE) at 1750 seeing buying interest on 4th May post quarterly results.
Holding with stoploss of 1520 as it seems to be bouncing from these levels on the charts.
How does it look on charts and considering its past performance is it justified to hold this ?
If it holds above 1624 then rally upto 1710.....now closing basis s/l is 1524..not a trading call...
Daily Chart of Make

You got long at a resistance point where the 20EMA was already sloping down.Need to exit if it breaks the trendline.If it takes support @ the trendline ,it has good chances of going up.

Disclaimer: This is not a trading call.Please do your own analysis before trading.

Jai Mata Di

Today nifty gave very predictable move accroding to TA. Just trend line and sup res line.
There was a short trade in morning around yesterdays strong res, short cover zone was was near yesterdays gap up zone.
Got easy 40 pt, another 40 pt as nifty reversed from support and hit same res zone again. Shorted again there, got another 10, lucky day total 90 pt. :)

Today nifty was moving inside a easily identified triangle (just join the trend lines 15 m candle to see).
[shared the trade for jain.er (above post), I think it can help...]

Yesterdays was almost break even day for me, missed nifty early trade,(was prety range bound fraustating day in crude too with minor loss) All made up by today.
Yesterday, all time 10 hours+ spend for a nearly break even day. Today big points with nifty without any effort(crude is trending too).
Thats traders life, just we have to forget yesterday & wait for every opportuties next day..

Best Wishes & Happy Trading.
H.C.

The person who was no 1 yesterday is not now in the top 3 :lol:
It is a one year duration competition. It is a marathon...not a 100 meters race. Many ups and downd will happen.....rags to riches and riches to rags wide swings will be there till the end.

Smart_trade

ST bro......try mar rahe ho keya?:D
I am not in that league of making 700-800 % ......When I read some posts in our forum, guys make 80-90 points every day which make me wonder whether they ever have a loosing trade:D.....at that rate they must surely be making 1500 Nifty points in a month....I am nowhere near it so no point entering into competition when there are great traders right in this forum.:)

I do not catch every up/down move, do not catch bottom and the top of every move..and I have my share of loosing trades also.I try to make few points when the set ups are clear also I dont trade with excessively large leverage so difficult to make any grade in competition....

Smart_trade

Last edited: