General Trading Chat

It's clearly showing in chart that the stock no where hit 700 mark till now, not even in whole Feb.
People are helping here in market hours but it doesn't mean that anyone come here and try to distract them. Please stop such fowl practice..... :annoyed:

If you are so annoyed then please ignore the post don't waste your precious time. I am talking about zone levels are not measured in excat decimal places specially in weekly and daily TFS. Being a senior trader in the forum you should know this bit at least, and lastly why on earth are you bothering to read tj during trading hours if this distracts you so much and furthermore you are even taking time out to reply too....and last I heard you had a day job too...I am obliged by your efforts thanks boss's... And please I request next time don't bother to spend your previous time....

If the pic is real then it must be horrible for that animal. Im not sure whats funny about it that its been put up on "funny picture" website.

I wonder how that dog in there. Photoshop?
Yes, horrible.

Taiki

For example take a case of glenmark pharma ( a success trade) stock was in uptrend in weekly and sideways in daily around early Feb. Stock was taking support in 700-720 zone I did a blind buy at 725 post a mini bounce from 720 with 700 as SL. Can you help me if the method is right or its a tukka trade ?
Dear Jain Bro,

As you yourself call its a blind buy, then may be its a tukka trade for you, But for others may be its a valid buy (from some other perspective may be).. Depends from system to system..

But whatever that it, you entered in to a good bet as conditions were favorable (weekly was in UT, daily was bouncing from support of 700-720), and even market proved you right. So now it matters how are you managing the trade and where are you adding/exiting positions..

By the way will you please share how did you manage it in the correction during March end ??

Regards
Taiki

Seriously. Its not uncommon that some websites use photo shopped images to get more traffic. Im just wondering how the dog got in there. Its a tiny place between the wheel and the shock absorber.
kutto ka kya hai..kidher bhi ghus jaate hai yaa unko jabardasti kidhar bhi ghusa diya jaata hai..bichare kutte hai jo kutte ka nasib leke iss duniya me aaye hai..
very sad.