General Trading Chat

apply for Moderator post................:D:lol:
Wrong...one does not become a moderator by applying. Mods are selected from amongst members based on their knowledge, way they conduct themselves,maturity etc. The position is offered to them ...they dont apply for it.

Smart_trade

XRAY27

XRAY27

Wrong...one does not become a moderator by applying. Mods are selected from amongst members based on their knowledge, way they conduct themselves,maturity etc. The position is offered to them ...they dont apply for it.

Smart_trade
Dada !!!

your comments reminds me to this below quote

Far too many people are looking for right person instead of becoming right person..

Gloria steinem

..after all people should rise for the chair and application for chair will not give the stature and maturity

Tlahuicole

For the motivation of struggling traders who are trying hard to become consistently profitable, but still have self doubt about whether we can make a comfortable living out of trading as a full time profession...

http://www.traderji.com/general-tra...612-can-i-make-living-out-trading-only-4.html

This was posted 4 yrs ago one of the few posts that helped me to keep on challenging myself to move towards consistency!

Look at STs post,

------------------------
Agree with you that success rate in trading is very low.......

But one need not have to show the bank statement to get married....whether someone is doing well in his profession or not is very easy to find out....from the confidence in which he carries himself,the apartment /locality he lives in,from the car and the driver,the friends circle he has,the social network he has, word of mouth.....etc

When a person leaves a say Rs 60,000 pm job and starts trading he has no training in the new profession that is trading, plus he starts with 50,000 or 1 lakh trading capital and will try to make Rs 60 K or more per month , he thinks no learning is necessary, all you have to do is buy or sell....and they miserably fail....if a person drawing 60 K starts with a good capital of say 5 -7 Lacs....and proper self learning /training then it is not difficult to match the earning expectations.

I have known some traders so successful that they give run for money not only to software professionals but also corporate senior executives and established doctors.

Smart_trade

Dada !!!

your comments reminds me to this below quote

Far too many people are looking for right person instead of becoming right person..

Gloria steinem

..after all people should rise for the chair and application for chair will not give the stature and maturity
I have always experienced that if one raises himself to the required standards (and above it ), the positions come looking for him...he does not have to ask for it as there is tremendous shortage of right people, who can deliver the results, in all the fields.

Smart_trade

Tlahuicole

I have always experienced that if one raises himself to the required standards (and above it ), the positions come looking for him...he does not have to ask for it as there is tremendous shortage of right people, who can deliver the results, in all the fields.

Smart_trade
Apart from being a moderator for the forum for long time you also have a record for not changing avatar bro :D

I totally agree, with your point, that is the most important point of trading also, challenging onself to become a better trader and person everyday in ones lifetime.

Birla Sunlife Mutual Fund has started a programme on ET NOW. It is about investment ideas. I saw the first episode today at 6:30 pm...it will be repeated tomorrow at the same time.

Many speakers spoke on equity investments for next 4-5 years....Sameer Arora mentioned that in next 5 years he expects the index to grow with the same rate as of the growth in corporate earnings. Few mutual funds and stocks will beat the index.

Smart_trade

XRAY27

Below is the conversation in one of the thread... just a eye opener for newbies

For people who want holy grail

hello, i am looking for one charting software with buy sell signal for day trading and technical analysis. :confused::
Suggestions will be appreciated.
first decide yourself..........

Option 1. You want to make money or not.
Option 2. You want only fancy buy/sell signal software without making any money.

For option one. To make money in trading takes lot of time and effort. Trading is simple but hard to implement. If you are looking for some advice/tips/gurus/software/holygrail systems, you are nearing risk of ruin. Trading is nothing but survival for longer periods. Your odds are stacked against market which is supreme. Markets are setup in such a way that majority will loose the game. You are going to be wrong more than 50% of the times in your trading decisions. If you fail to safeguard your capital by minimizing your losses, you are not likely to survive in the markets for longer periods and in the process you will miss the opportunities to make a killing.

For option two. Just google for the words "buy/sell signal software". You will find no less than 1 crore of links within 30 seconds.
This is tipster post

first we should have the knowledge about trading.if we have money and we jump into trading than it is useless. We have to know about share market.
For that charting software will guide us. It does not mean that when we buy software it will give us loses or profit. Its help us in trade. For that we should have knowledge in our mind. I am trading in the market for past few years and recently using one software takit pro which is guiding me out in a better way.
Reply by suri !!
superb. At last i have found a person who has found a trading software which is working. I will also go for it but for one simple condition. Please oblige.

First show me your contracts notes corresponding to the signals the software has generated. Since it is an automated software based on buy sell signals, you should not skip any signal it generates. So, hoping you have traded all the signals it has generated and still in the profits.

Fast.....fast...........show me your contracts notes. I am eager not to loose on this holygrail.