General Trading Chat

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
this is a very rare occurrence - BNF at 30 points premium, NF at 18 points. I have never seen BNF at such low premium in middle of the series. Be cautious bhai log, with your longs.

XRAY27

Last edited:
This one gave 47 points upmove
and now possibility of some 25-35 points up move
Are you now going to start to pray your self or what do you have in mind with this kind of posting you start?

Are you a new predictor or what do you want with this kind of posts? :confused:

Expecting a gap down tomorrow.
Any particular reason for this prediction? Every fifteen to twenty minutes, I was tracking the OI change for 8500 to 9000 CE and PE. This gave a signal that 8700 would not be breached. So towards the end of the day when the NIFTY crossed 8700, sold futures and made small profits

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
Any particular reason for this prediction? Every fifteen to twenty minutes, I was tracking the OI change for 8500 to 9000 CE and PE. This gave a signal that 8700 would not be breached. So towards the end of the day when the NIFTY crossed 8700, sold futures and made small profits
Yes. This observation was like a eureka which I noticed since a few days ago. The NF premium change last 2 mins of trade 1528 to 1530 hours, indicates about the next day's gap down/up. so today the last few trades happened between the premium of 15 to 18 points, hence the statement.

Also would like to know from you, about how you interpret the OI date today to come to conclusion about nifty not breaching 8700 today ? eager to hear on this.