General Trading Chat

sangram1705

You didnt consider BOF on open of yesterdays lod and RN( 8550) ?

what price action features you look for when entering trades like the one in afternoon near lod ?

Regards
1) Ya missed that due to late login. Still I think I would have not enterd at that time, because my eyes & mind are not so well trained to spot this trendline in short span of time. Moreover after yesterdays PA my eyes were searching for short setup.

2) Reasons For Trade No. 3:
a) There was Layer over Layer support in this area.
i) Like Yesterday's Low of Day @ 8553.
ii) Today's LOD @ 8550
iii) Round Number @ 8550
iv) Yesterday's close @ 8557
v) Today's open @ 8552
b) Formation of Pin bar in this area also promoted confidence.
c) Now after entering the trade 1st minor resistance was at 8603. For a 15 point stoploss, I was playing for a (minimum) target of 22 points.
d) Again watch above there was fluid play. & imagine where would have short traders placed their SL orders (Above Big Round Number 8600 & above High of Day 8624).

RISK LENA TO BANTA THA YAAR!!!!!!!!!!

Sangram,

1.No, its a discretionary price action combining many things trendline,ohlc,albrooks,stda ,saint,rsi, dp,tdst ,vwap etc etc.. and what not:D:D
though not have much success with it due to this overtrading and poor trade management.

2.Blue vertical line its just a Marker line for candle.nothing else.

3.NF Sl varies from 10 to 30 pts

Thanks

OMG.. r u serious ? You can not combine 50 diff thinha to trade. It will wipe you off from d trading business. Having so many things will of course give you 10-15 trades per day.. isnt this a simple logic ??

Why dont you just stick with 1-2 things from your own list nd see how it goes ? Like smart_trade mentioned, you can never catch all the up nd down moves. Just take only d one that ur system says nd chuck the rest. Otherwise, u will soon lose ur entire capital coz over tradings is the worst thing for a day trader.

1) Ya missed that due to late login. Still I think I would have not enterd at that time, because my eyes & mind are not so well trained to spot this trendline in short span of time. Moreover after yesterdays PA my eyes were searching for short setup.

2) Reasons For Trade No. 3:
a) There was Layer over Layer support in this area.
i) Like Yesterday's Low of Day @ 8553.
ii) Today's LOD @ 8550
iii) Round Number @ 8550
iv) Yesterday's close @ 8557
v) Today's open @ 8552
b) Formation of Pin bar in this area also promoted confidence.
c) Now after entering the trade 1st minor resistance was at 8603. For a 15 point stoploss, I was playing for a (minimum) target of 22 points.
d) Again watch above there was fluid play. & imagine where would have short traders placed their SL orders (Above Big Round Number 8600 & above High of Day 8624).

RISK LENA TO BANTA THA YAAR!!!!!!!!!!
Sangram G aap ye sangram jarur jitenge. Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience. :thumb:

Riskyman

Nothing can substitute experience.[/B] :thumb:
And that experience can cost you your entire capital. Ask me. Ive been through that. This is not a business where you can afford to do trial and error. Try painting for trial and error.

You have to learn from mistakes/experience of others. In the trading world the mistakes are common amongst all the losers. Remember you dont have to do the same mistakes as others to learn the same lesson.

Trading and making money can be as simple as breathing. When it becomes second nature to you, you will succeed.

And that experience can cost you your entire capital. Ask me. Ive been through that. This is not a business where you can afford to do trial and error. Try painting for trial and error.

You have to learn from mistakes/experience of others. In the trading world the mistakes are common amongst all the losers. Remember you dont have to do the same mistakes as others to learn the same lesson.

Trading and making money can be as simple as breathing. When it becomes second nature to you, you will succeed.
If you know how to calculate the risk then there is no problem brave traders always get rewards

pratapvb

Pratap sir.. The images look different nowadays. Still the old method in terms of VAH/VAL, +/- 1SD etc.. Any tweaks?

Tks for your guidance as always.
The bias above VAH below VAL inbetween VAL-VAL above +1SD below -1SD etc is taken from vwap ...

these give the s/rs .. I put this to highlight the s/rs.... you can see signifcant turning pts after a db top or db bottom there

also when beyond +1SD or below -1SD (trending) my trailing SL is diff than when in sideways which is derived from vwap levels

amitrandive

Sangram,

1.No, its a discretionary price action combining many things trendline,ohlc,albrooks,stda ,saint,rsi, dp,tdst ,vwap etc etc.. and what not:D:D
though not have much success with it due to this overtrading and poor trade management.

2.Blue vertical line its just a Marker line for candle.nothing else.

3.NF Sl varies from 10 to 30 pts

Thanks
You are just confusing and overcomplicating your own trading.
Just follow one system with discipline.Your simple system may not give a trade for days on end,but when it does you should jump onto it and make huge money.

Patience,Discipline ,System and Money management the ideal recipies for a successful trading business.

Last edited: