General Trading Chat

Or missed d profits ?:D
not really.. not trading much these days or trading fearfully because no charting application is available to me. Hopefully my TT will get activated tomorrow... er.. later today..

cloudTrader

not really.. not trading much these days or trading fearfully because no charting application is available to me. Hopefully my TT will get activated tomorrow... er.. later today..
Have you been asked for some kind of quarterly or yearly [to be adjusted against brokerage generated] payment for Trade Tiger reactivation ?

My friend has been asked for negotiation on this matter of Trade Tiger deactivation ..

Have you been asked for some kind of quarterly or yearly [to be adjusted against brokerage generated] payment for Trade Tiger reactivation ?

My friend has been asked for negotiation on this matter of Trade Tiger deactivation ..
Yeah.. 6000 per annum, adjustible against the brokerage. Ok. I would rather avoid trying Amibroker or some other software unless highly dissatisfied with TT. It is worth Rs. 500 per month.

only Animals r enjoying the real freedom of life, no IT :D
If only Animals had voices, you'd learn of the suffering they go through at the hands of human.

The first cup of tea of your day has its origins in suffering of a cow or bufallo and baring few limited exceptions, most urban human activity ends up causing suffering to some animal somewhere.

Not only taxes but also pay the audit fees and get our books audited.

On serious note, the logic for turnover in case of futures is not faulty. But in options it is absurd....it is done by ICAI who have little experience of options trading if any. IT has neither accepted nor rejected any defination so there is a complete chaos on this issue.

Smart_trade
Not really, even for the future it is just as absurd.

All derivative products owe their business due to leverage. Would you trade Nifty if you had to keep 2.25L (9000 x 25) to start and then pay/receive the span liability on every day you retain the position?

As far as a long or short trader is concerned, he bought/sold something worth few thousand to catch on the difference. Most brokers do allow multiple reuse of released margin so even if you really did 375 trades in a day (in and out of a position in under a minute). you need not have large margin..

Sometimes I wonder if those who draft laws are sadistic ...

Not really, even for the future it is just as absurd.

All derivative products owe their business due to leverage. Would you trade Nifty if you had to keep 2.25L (9000 x 25) to start and then pay/receive the span liability on every day you retain the position?

As far as a long or short trader is concerned, he bought/sold something worth few thousand to catch on the difference. Most brokers do allow multiple reuse of released margin so even if you really did 375 trades in a day (in and out of a position in under a minute). you need not have large margin..

Sometimes I wonder if those who draft laws are sadistic ...
For "Turnover" in case of futures trades the positive/negative difference of each trade is considered (and summed up) and not the entire future price X qty . If this turnover is allowed to be netted on per scrip and per settlement basis, that is the best we can ask for.....

Smart_trade