General Trading Chat

Can someone suggest to me a stock in the automobile industry in which I can invest and should I invest in it for a long time?
I think this is not the right place to ask this question bcos everyone have their own perspective while entry/exit in any stock. The best way is to do your own fundamental analysis or take PMS from any reputed broker. Also since you asked only about automobile sector, do you have any investment in other sectors also, as portfolio diversification is the only way to be in profit in this market.

brokenbull

I think this is not the right place to ask this question bcos everyone have their own perspective while entry/exit in any stock. The best way is to do your own fundamental analysis or take PMS from any reputed broker. Also since you asked only about automobile sector, do you have any investment in other sectors also, as portfolio diversification is the only way to be in profit in this market.
You are right .!
People coming here & asking questions with out giving their biodata---
I mean their age/income/savings /risk capital to be invested in the market/
how much already invested /time frame for investment (BTST/few weeks/few months /years). mutual funds or direct stocks etc.
They are better off asking the parrot (kili josiyam) .IParrot picks winners regularly (out 50 cards (Nifty 50 stock cards) !:cool:

Can someone suggest to me a stock in the automobile industry in which I can invest and should I invest in it for a long time?
Almost all the auto stocks are good, TaMo, Maruti, Ashok Leyland, Atul etc. Also, you can equally look auto ancillary stocks like Motherson Sumi, and other tyre/tube stocks. It is difficult to single out one scrip.

Maybe you should spread over 10 different auto scrips.

Do you want the vehicle manufacturing company or part manufacturing company.?

My personal preference is for ASHOKLEY and ASAHIINDIA.

Disclaimer: This is neither a recommendation to buy nor to sell. I do not represent either of this companies and I am not certified analyst. This is strictly for educational purposes wonly.

I assume you are not seeing the same problem anymore.

I don’t see the problem on my side
Yes, thanks. I closed the browser and re-started and re-logged in. Working ok now.

1626149526431.png

Nish