General Trading Chat

I have used them till last year(Moved to Finvasia due to zero Brokerage),My Experience was overall good, Customer service was fine,You can trade on NSE NOW,Brokerage is also very competitive.
AMC Charges is Zero,so You May Give it a try.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Thank you for replying my comment.

how is Finvasia from your experience? is Finvasia glitchy in trading hours? how different is NOW from NEST, i have used NEST but not used NOW.

thanks for reading.

Keep watch... more to come... good news for markets too...

Russia to roll out its first approved COVID-19 drug next week
Russian hospitals can begin giving the antiviral drug, which is registered under the name Avifavir, to patients from June 11, the head of Russia’s RDIF sovereign wealth fund told Reuters in an interview. He said the company behind the drug would manufacture enough to treat around 60,000 people a month.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/w...approved-covid-19-drug-next-week-5347451.html

Thank you for replying my comment.

how is Finvasia from your experience? is Finvasia glitchy in trading hours? how different is NOW from NEST, i have used NEST but not used NOW.

thanks for reading.
Now is bit better than Nest as far as Real time data and execution is concerned, However it is also more Resource Hungry i.e you need better pc configuration to ensure smooth functioning.

For Finvasia,I believe they are one of the best broker in market, Their customer service is excellent so far, Possibly due to less client base , Nest also works fine(Some days are messy but that happens with every broker).

Their Drawbacks is their inhouse platform scalpert,which is good for Nothing.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

PSU banks will bear the brunt of this "package" even while they may not have the functional competence to deal with a niche microfinance segment... shareholders wealth will be eroded...

SBI doubles down on lending to small businesses in hinterland; launches vertical to offer micro credit

Credit and Finance for MSMEs: Around 8,000 SBI branches in the targeted areas have been selected to offer micro-ticket loans to small businesses and farmers.

https://www.financialexpress.com/in...armers-in-rural-and-semi-urban-areas/1979163/

Ye sajjan toh sir pe kafan bandh ke interview de rahe hai... :) He was the one who backtracked on "foreign borrowing" budget... he should have stuck to it IMO because the slide had precipitated then... now suddenly he's grown a spine... not done.

India’s lockdown strategy was faulty, economy to contract 10% this fiscal: Former finance secretary SC Garg
The former finance secretary went on to say that the 2020-21 fiscal will go down in the history of India as the year when India got way-laid from its story of three decadal outstanding growth.

https://www.financialexpress.com/ec...cal-former-finance-secretary-sc-garg/1979272/

There is investigative piece about Corona story by Associated Press. Watching an analysis of that article on The Print by Shekhar Gupta. Will drop link shortly for those interested.