General Trading Chat

Sometimes I feel it is better to get the virus now .. at least if it does not go well, there are beds in the hospital, later on nobody knows if bed would be available in any hospital :DD:DD
From the way things are going July-Sept 2020, will be the worst time to get sick,
not just Covid-19 but anything that needs hospitalization . . .

Sadly this time the power of compounding demon is working for the virus . . .

Even if India eventually pushes back the doubling rate to 20-30 days
imagine what would be like doubling from 1 million / 2 million

Its just scary, praying for some miracle by then

either some sort of cure or vaccine

Sometimes I feel it is better to get the virus now .. at least if it does not go well, there are beds in the hospital, later on nobody knows if bed would be available in any hospital :DD:DD
Not really. The hospitals are running badly at present, being overwhelmed already. Apparently you are not aware of the sad situation of the hospitals turning down patients. Why do you think the discharge guidelines were diluted ? Why is the govt. stressing on "Self-quarantine" ?

Not really. The hospitals are running badly at present, being overwhelmed already. Apparently you are not aware of the sad situation of the hospitals turning down patients. Why do you think the discharge guidelines were diluted ? Why is the govt. stressing on "Self-quarantine" ?
May be this is the reason for guideline dilution... om shanti om... sab changa see... :DD
Excellent finding! Study suggests Coronavirus patients testing positive after recovery can’t infect others
https://www.financialexpress.com/li...ve-after-recovery-cant-infect-others/1965204/

Last edited:
Contradictory reports make it a sad thing. Wait a while, there will be other reports too. Now they say that masks worn too long may be harmful.

Received this today :

View attachment 42650 View attachment 42651
Sir ji, I had a whole paragraph about how such crucial information is not forthcoming from the govt. especially now when even the bare minimum ICMR pressers have also been discontinued. Fir socha ki sab BJP-Congress start kar denge and they'll miss the point entirely... hence... let info seep through whatsapp alongside vibration theories - I am all "om shanti om" and sab changa see henceforth... :)

Raj232

Yes, I heard it and the doors rattled a bit. I thought it might have been some transformer blast or something but the sound was a bit different. It was not a local sound, it was quite a far off sound, but still the doors made some sound. I thought it might be an earthquake but no..
I also heard some airplane sound immediately after.

HAL has confirmed that it was a drill and due to the sound blast of Mach 2 or mach 3 , the sound hit the earth and gave that effect. It was a routine drill and nothing to worry about.

EDIT: link posted:
https://www.thehindu.com/news/citie...n-many-parts-of-bengaluru/article31630905.ece

Last edited:

Raj232

Raj232

From the way things are going July-Sept 2020, will be the worst time to get sick,
not just Covid-19 but anything that needs hospitalization . . .

Sadly this time the power of compounding demon is working for the virus . . .

Even if India eventually pushes back the doubling rate to 20-30 days
imagine what would be like doubling from 1 million / 2 million

Its just scary, praying for some miracle by then

either some sort of cure or vaccine

Sirji, again you are too worried about coronavirus. Unless you have some ongoing ailment, there is no cause of worry. If you have elders or ailing elders, make sure all at home wear a 3-folded-cloth mask as that will take care of the issue. Hand washing is also a must.

Below is a recent video of COVID-19 survivor. He had the disease, now he is fine. Watch in spare time.. FULL VIDEO.