General Trading Chat

AJK

By the way just a clarification - in my monsoon predictions I use Outgoing LongRange Predictions and this time - there was weather modification happened during April and May months - so my predictors are catching the bias...So predictions for monsoon made in June is the fourth column which is marked MostProbable - which averages to remove bias in the system....

Just clarifying as I don't want to confuse the readers as to why June predictions show good monsoon. Actual prediction is the most probable case. This scenario never happened before - but thanks to these modifications not many people died during the two months due to heat-stroke...When it stopped heat stroke happened....So please I don't want to give wrong science - please follow the last column against each state...

If okay, I will the top ten stocks tomorrow before market opens just to help test the models. Then I could go into the details...
Sir, regarding your monsoon prediction, have you predicted these days flood all over India? What do you think might be the reason, do you see a repetitive pattern? Thanks.

Mukesh Ambani grooms the heirs to his $50 billion fortune
5 min read . Updated: 16 Aug 2019, 03:09 PM ISTBloomberg
  • Mukesh Ambani has big ambitions in new areas like e-commerce and is enlisting his children to help drive the modernization of his empire
  • Isha and Akash Ambani are having a very different beginning to their careers from the patriarch, Dhirubhai
https://www.livemint.com/companies/...-to-his-50-billion-fortune-1565947014594.html

travi

Mukesh Ambani grooms the heirs to his $50 billion fortune
5 min read . Updated: 16 Aug 2019, 03:09 PM ISTBloomberg
  • Mukesh Ambani has big ambitions in new areas like e-commerce and is enlisting his children to help drive the modernization of his empire
  • Isha and Akash Ambani are having a very different beginning to their careers from the patriarch, Dhirubhai
https://www.livemint.com/companies/...-to-his-50-billion-fortune-1565947014594.html
Welcome back TP bhai, I think i'm reading a post from you after quite some time :D