General Trading Chat

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Actually I think to get a non-smart TV and use device like chrome cast or fire stick in future whenever required.
And ultra HD option is good but comes with smart TV having bigger screen size. :confused:
smart tv means, no need for multiple remotes. modern tv's are android based so compatible with most mobiles too.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Actually I think to get a non-smart TV and use device like chrome cast or fire stick in future whenever required.
And ultra HD option is good but comes with smart TV having bigger screen size. :confused:
My knowledge in electronics (and cars) is better than trading, can answer any queries of yours happily.

Vivek

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Then please do suggest between smart tv vs non-smart FHD tv with firestick/ chromecast (whenever required).
Also MI vs VU as compared to branded companies like sony, smasung, lg etc.
I would suggest you to go for a UHD (4K) TV, which most likely will be a smart TV, but if you add on to it Amazon fire stick (4k), the entire configuration will work even better. Smart TVs offer streaming but firestick is better for streaming content from a smart phone (much better than Chromecast).
Add to this an AVR (audio video receiver) of Denon/onkyo or pioneer with a 5.1/7.1 speaker configuration, you are great to go.
Don't go for mi/vu/TCL, they are crap, better go for Samsung/LG or Sony in that descending order.
No sense buying a FHD now, go for 4K only, it even upscales standard HD content and plays it better than on FHD.
If budget is a constraint, it's better to postpone for 3-6 months but not compromise.

Vivek

Last edited: