General Trading Chat

nonsense
you are talking what congis, commies and libtards are saying

and BTW the same countries were/are welcoming him after he became PM
I think Modi should take that peace offer. Say something like "We come in peace" and then select another terror pad 3 days later and destroy it and then again offer peace. If our satellites see another launchpad - destroy it and then offer peace again. That should work.

Oh wait..that sounds familiar :)

Its paying Pak in kind!

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
nonsense
you are talking what congis, commies and libtards are saying

and BTW the same countries were/are welcoming him after he became PM
Dont' know why, but somehow it's becoming very hard for people to understand that someone could have pragmatic/centrist/rational thinking too.

without resolving border disputes handing over 90,000 POW and signing peace treaties is called a plenty of spine......
that was a sin and blunder done by IG
We can't sit in their judgement at this time. We don't know what was their thinking at that time. Maybe they thought that it was good price for breaking up Pakistan.

Or maybe we were stretched too thin to hold on for long. I vaguely remember those times. We were fighting on 2 fronts - western and eastern - and had more than 1 crore refugees from east pakistan. The Territorial Army (TA) had to be deployed to the full, and even Home Guards. I remember some people from our circle who were in TA and were sent to Bengal border.

Maybe it was a good price for ending the war. Just the burden of housing 1 lakh POWs could be debilitating for our economy, along with the other factors.

sridhga

Guys let us not get carried away by politics. Our job is to trade better, make more money and pay taxes to the Govt, so that, they can spend on defence etc. A soldier's job is to.........

Yesterday I posed the question if you think we are in a war is to just try to understand what others here think and take a look at my trades since I am having overnight positions now a days.

I can neither cause the war nor can stop it. And I don't want to get boiled in the politics surrounding it. I just want to trade and it is my business. Other times I pray to God asking to protect my country along with other things. That's all I can do guys. Don't care if Modi is right or Indira is right or even if Imran is right.

An alarming news here.

https://www.timesnownews.com/mirror...s-to-worsen-iit-gandhinagar-scientists/374056

Almost half of India faces drought today; water woes to worsen: IIT-Gandhinagar scientists

Updated Feb 28, 2019 | 12:43 IST | PTI

While famine-like conditions are not expected, the drought will have a massive impact on the Indian economy.

Gandhinagar: Nearly 50 per cent of the country is currently facing drought with at least 16 per cent falling in the "exceptional" or "extreme" category, according to IIT Gandhinagar scientists managing India's real time drought prediction system.

This ongoing drought will pose a lot of challenges in water availability this summer, Vimal Mishra, associate professor at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) here, told PTI. The real time monitoring system run by his team, which includes PhD student Amardeep Tiwari, collects weather and precipitation data from the India Meteorological Department (IMD), which is then used to simulate soil moisture and other factors that contribute to drought.
................ (more)....

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
https://www.business-standard.com/a...easier-norms-for-startups-119030100554_1.html

main points -

- the Sebi board also approved easing of norms for corporate facing debt restructuring by providing for exception from mandatory open offer in select cases.

- Sebi's board also approved easing of norms for listing of real estate and infrastructure investment trusts.

- Another key proposal approved by the board relates to valuation of money market and debt securities by mutual funds to make the entire process fairer and uniform across the industry.

- Sebi's board also approved allowing mutual funds, portfolio managers and certain alternative investment funds to trade in commodity derivatives.

- Sebi's board on Friday approved lowering of fees charged from brokers, stock exchanges and companies seeking to get listed.