General Trading Chat

Will keep it short as its not historyji.com

When India signed annexation with J&K ruler, half of kashmir was already “POK”. India promised plebiscite but couldn’t deliver. The map we see every day is not even real map of India.
It was only because Nehru did not allow Sardar Patel. He himself took charge for Kashmir.
BTW, it was Sardar Patel who persuaded Nawab of Junagad and Nizam of Hyderabad, for joining with India, otherwise, we had 2 more Pakistans in India.

The map we see is not real map, I know, not only POK, but also a part of Kashmir has been in Chinese occupation (Aksai Chin) and also a good part of Arunachal Pradesh is in Chinese occupation (thanks to Nehru again)

Riskyman

I may be wrong. Read somewhere it was precondition when Nehru went to UN. However to have free vote, means removal of India and Pakistan army from the area which no one agreed upon.
UN came much later. Until Sept 1947, the Maharaja of Kashmir had not made up his mind on accession. However , the rebel forces were growing in strength and the Maharaja was unable to defend his positions. He Ran to Nehru and suggested that he would accede to India if India helped him fight the rebels. Nehru laid down condition that the maharaja release a jailed kashmiri leader( i cant remember names now). The rebels were growing in strength and the Maharaja was losing the battle. But before India could send in armed forces, the british (mountbatten) insisted that the accession take place and only then India could send it Military to fight the rebels. As a result of this British interference, the accession happened under the condition that India would send the military only to drive away the rebels but the kashmiri people had the final right of self determination and that it couldnt be decided by the maharaja himself. Thats why its an "in proviso" agreement even to this day.
Presently, India's stand is (as per accession documents submitted to the UN) ... Pakistan has to withdraw all its troops. Then the people of kashmir will be given a choice to choose(plebiscite) (self determination). Situation for the last 70 years is... Pakistan will not withdraw troops from POK. Therefore, as per accession agreement India will not hold Plebiscite.

Edit: Whole point of above is to clarify that India did not promise plebiscite. It was forced down our throats by the f%$*^@ British mounbatten.
It was made conditional before we could protect our own people.. India at that time was a poor, weak and backward country without a choice!

XRAY27

I may be wrong. Read somewhere it was precondition when Nehru went to UN. However to have free vote, means removal of India and Pakistan army from the area which no one agreed upon.
Sorry information is wrong, it is removal of pakistan army only,and indian army should be there for security ...it was pak army which has not agreed...

It was only because Nehru did not allow Sardar Patel. He himself took charge for Kashmir.
BTW, it was Sardar Patel who persuaded Nawab of Junagad and Nizam of Hyderabad, for joining with India, otherwise, we had 2 more Pakistans in India.

The map we see is not real map, I know, not only POK, but also a part of Kashmir has been in Chinese occupation (Aksai Chin) and also a good part of Arunachal Pradesh is in Chinese occupation (thanks to Nehru again)
don't remember about Junagadh, but Hyderabad needed military persuasion. Our forces were standing at their gates before the Nizam agreed to Sardar Patel. All our freedom fighters contributed to make this Union, not right to badmouth anyone or take sides.

don't remember about Junagadh, but Hyderabad needed military persuasion. Our forces were standing at their gates before the Nizam agreed to Sardar Patel. All our freedom fighters contributed to make this Union, not right to badmouth anyone or take sides.
Sardar Patel worked on Chankya Niti, 'sam, dam, dand, bhed' and it worked very well in combining princely states into Union of India

BTW, I am also of the same view "All our freedom fighters contributed to make this Union" but then why our freedom movement is confined to MKG and JN only, in our history books

In Junagadh, local citizen's had created resistance movement named Aarzi Hukumat, Dhirubhai Ambani has participated in the resistance, that time he was in school.

Sardar Patel worked on Chankya Niti, 'sam, dam, dand, bhed' and it worked very well in combining princely states into Union of India

BTW, I am also of the same view "All our freedom fighters contributed to make this Union" but then why our freedom movement is confined to MKG and JN only, in our history books
My school books were full of hundreds of freedom fighters, you must've read only those having MKG and JN.

cloudTrader

hmmm
which time span of history you are referring to, (I mean of fake history, that you are referring to)
- pre independence or post independence
- if post independence, then which era/years
- Nehrvian era, IG era, post IG era, UPA 10 years or Modi 5 years

and
if pre independence, then when,
- British time
- Mughals time
- Pre mughals time

if pre mughals era, then
- from Prithvi Raj Chauhan time or
- pre Prithvi Raj Chauhan era

we may divide pre independence era, into sub sections, once knowing the time span

If you are not comfortable in elaborating here in forum, then you may pm me.
I was referring to the era on which Today's India seemed to be overflowing with emotional bursts. I hope you understand about my reference as Indians are fighting not about the Vedia Era today but an era which is being misrepresented big time in the neo-political era of digital transfer of misinformation.

MKG Ji was assassinated by bullets but some of the contributors of making India a shining nation in which we live today with pride are assassinated daily through character assassination.

Making the latest generations thankless to the people who laid the foundation of a strong India will not do any good for the country

If you have some free time , do try to read Bhagat Singh Jail Diary, you will like that literature. First hand information by a person who loved his country by the heart.

My school books were full of hundreds of freedom fighters, you must've read only those having MKG and JN.
must be something like this only
1 page for hundred of freedom fighters = 1 page for MG only = 1 page for JLN only

I hope you would have understood what I want to point out.