General Trading Chat

Request... ( Which Broker's ODIN provide streaming market watch of 300 or more than 300 scrips like TradeTiger of sharekhan??... because in Angel's ODIN SpeedPro I can't set 100+ scrips streaming at a time in a single Market watch... When I tried to add 101st, any one scrip of the market watch stop to update.. so I can not watch more than 100 streaming at a time) !!! In short I can add more than 100 but Angel odin permits to real time update only within 100 limit at a time)
I want to see 300 or more streaming scrips in a "single" market watch.. Is it possible other than TradeTiger??
Like in ODIN (of other brokers), NESTTrader, TraderTerminal etc? (I have no experience of all these)
I have not good practice in writing English, so I apologize for inconvenience in understanding. Pl guide.
Thank you,
-tkamal

Just reading about Indiabulls NCD offering upto 11% interest. Any view on that compared to company FD offering by other NBFC's.
I don't have any knowledge on this subject so is it ok to go ahead with this......:confused:
avoid nbfc's for such invts. in current times, which nbfc will go to gutter no body knows. they dont have proper regulatory body(s) and every other regulator keep passing the buck if anything happens.