General Trading Chat

TraderGYO

One has to find his own solution to such problems...when my capital was small ( and even now I follow the same ) I used to finetune swing trade entry on smaller timeframe and if by end of the day the market moves sufficiently in our favour then I used to keep the position or else if the market is in small range from my entry, I will take profit /loss at the market close and not take overnight risk. We can always rethink our position the next day.....for me if the market does not move in my favour by closing then the trend is weak... that works for me, it may not work for others...

Smart_trade
Thank you.:)

TCS is going to announce buyback of its shares on 15 th June....there is an opportunity to make some short term profits if one buys now and tenders in buyback....the amount of profit will depend on buyback price and acceptance ratio...

Smart_trade

TCS is going to announce buyback of its shares on 15 th June....there is an opportunity to make some short term profits if one buys now and tenders in buyback....the amount of profit will depend on buyback price and acceptance ratio...

Smart_trade
I think they are going to discuss the buyback in the meeting on 15th.

I think they are going to discuss the buyback in the meeting on 15th.
Yes they will discuss and decide on price .....

They have said in the past that they will do buyback every year and reward the shareholders....small shareholders holding shares of less than Rs 2 Lakhs are likely to get better acceptance .

ST