General Trading Chat

Ok it got my curiosity and I checked his twitter ..
I see bunch of Kite screenshot with profit ...The excel screenshot I will ignore as it can be manipulated
What if he opens two opposite trades in 2 accounts and let them sit till end ..whatever makes money and that screenshot goes ...
the age old trickery ...
The IT guy web developer can do changes on page within 2-3 seconds if someone wants to do so. No need of 2 accounts to show these types of posting.
But the question is why one need to do these type of showoff.

bpr

The IT guy web developer can do changes on page within 2-3 seconds if someone wants to do so. No need of 2 accounts to show these types of posting.
Photoshop image will caught easily by online public ..................then game over
thats is the reason he is pasting a picture of his screen and not screenshot ...which makes it more authentic ..
he has other revenues stream which he is clearly marketing in twitter..

The reason I doubt because I trade mostly Tatasteel and he pops in my news feed often with trading calls on Tatasteel ...
and his calls are the worst...almost all calls hit stop loss ...

Even if he is good intraday trader and I refused to belive you can pull 10% every day ...day in and out ...
there has to equivalent number of loosers ...

Last edited:
Photoshop image will caught easily by online public ..................then game over
thats is the reason he is pasting a picture of his screen and not screenshot ...which makes it more authentic ..
he has other revenues stream which he is clearly marketing in twitter..

The reason I doubt because I trade mostly Tatasteel and he pops in my news feed often with trading calls on Tatasteel ...
and his calls are the worst...almost all calls hit stop loss ...

Even if he is good intraday trader and I refused to belive you can pull 10% every day ...day in and out ...
there has to equivalent number of loosers ...
This is a guy with 20 years of experience. Maybe he is simply on a hot streak since last 1-2 years or so.

Ok it got my curiosity and I checked his twitter ..
I see bunch of Kite screenshot with profit ...The excel screenshot I will ignore as it can be manipulated
What if he opens two opposite trades in 2 accounts and let them sit till end ..whatever makes money and that screenshot goes ...
the age old trickery ...
Show off needed to attract more students for his books, classes, webinars etc to earn more money..

95% loose and 5% win is the dictum.

These 5% slots are always shuffled by 95%. Hence, any trader in 5% slots cannot guarantee a permanent place there. He will probably get replaced by someone who is originally in 95% slot and the process goes on. Hence, there will be 5% winners always but they could not be same when time passes.

Is this the reason why some people who make money donot want to show their real trades and ledger?
The way I figure is, there is no benefit in publicly displaying the ledger, for the big winners. It will only attract attention, mostly unwanted attention, and maybe distract you from your trading. Also, it may be bad for personal security.

Trading is a lonely business. The winners went through years of pain, learning and losses, went through it alone.
Well said. Trading is an ever evolving process and big winners need to focus all their limited energies on their strategies rather than flaunting on public platform.